Looking for a standard 3.5 games

DarkMaster

First Post
Since nobody in my group wants to DM I am looking for a DM that is willing to start a standard 3.5 campaign. I have a lot of experience has a DM but never played as a player. I recently started to play after a 7 years break and find out that the internet could allow me to play my first PC.

Anyone interested, don't worry I am not too much of a rule lawyer.

Voadam

Legend
I would be interested as a player in one as well. I'm available only on weekdays. Happy to do core rules only or one open to lots of splatbooks or d20 books.

psychognome

First Post
I too would be happy to join such a game. I would even be prepared to run a game if it came to that. A word of warning, though: my campaigns tend to be rather cliche and full of combat. Is that a problem?

Zerth

First Post
Some of my games have died or have had very little activity lately so I'd be willing to start a new one. Not as a DM, though.

I wouldn't mind playing in a clicheed campaign, combat-heavy even.

Voadam

Legend
psychognome said:
I too would be happy to join such a game. I would even be prepared to run a game if it came to that. A word of warning, though: my campaigns tend to be rather cliche and full of combat. Is that a problem?

Fine by me. Classic hack and slash can be fun.

Voadam

Legend
Looks like we could have an iconic four person party.

Psychognome, if you want to lay out creation guidelines for stats, level, starting equipment, and sourcebook restrictions, I'll be happy to make a character who can be found in a tavern and ready to adventure for the greater good or for gold. :)

DarkMaster

First Post
Voadam said:
Looks like we could have an iconic four person party.

Psychognome, if you want to lay out creation guidelines for stats, level, starting equipment, and sourcebook restrictions, I'll be happy to make a character who can be found in a tavern and ready to adventure for the greater good or for gold. :)

Excellent. waiting for Psychognome.

Remove ads