D&D General Lore & Legends Forgotten Realms map now available.

darjr

I crit!
The map from the D&D 5e history book Lore & Legends is now available from Jared Blando
IMG_9496.jpeg

The World Of Faerun : Lore And Legends Special Edition Campaign Map

Welcome to world of Faerun! This massive map was illustrated by myself for the Lore & Legends Special Edition box set by Ten Speed press! Originally only available with a purchase of the SE, it’s now available to the general public.

This Illustrative version of Faerun has replaced the original icons with new ones, and also included hundreds of new locations and major cities in the world. This map can serve as a fun campaign map either on the table or on the wall. Durable enough to be spread on the table or mounted on the wall, the lands of Faerun are open for you to explore!

Last edited:

pukunui

Legend
It's a beautiful map. Why does it have Sharn (Eberron) and the Radiant Citadel in little bubbles in the corner? I get the Feywild / Shadowfell and Spelljammer, but not those first two. I can't tell what's in the lower left bubble.

aco175

Legend
It is a nice-looking map, but stuff is all over the place. I mean Neverwinter is located where Luskan is supposed to be and Gauntlgrym and such. Did they take the 3e map and use that? I was just looking at the Sword Mountains and where the Mere of Dead Men fits. I do like overlaying the other modules and such to FR though.

1709342294648.png

It is a nice-looking map, but stuff is all over the place. I mean Neverwinter is located where Luskan is supposed to be and Gauntlgrym and such. Did they take the 3e map and use that? I was just looking at the Sword Mountains and where the Mere of Dead Men fits. I do like overlaying the other modules and such to FR though.

View attachment 348978
The only real mix up I see is that the Castle is supposed to be at the Mere, Neverwinter is supposed to be where the castle is, and Luskan is supposed to be where Neverwinter is.

pukunui

Legend
The only real mix up I see is that the Castle is supposed to be at the Mere, Neverwinter is supposed to be where the castle is, and Luskan is supposed to be where Neverwinter is.
There are several others. Gauntlgrym isn't in the right place either, for instance.

Remove ads