• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost in Space

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Victor starts the defrosting process. The captain issues some orders to other crew-members. Mainly to send teams to secure the infirmary and lead the engineers back to you. He then turns again to Victor. "When you're done take two men and go fetch Lt. Saito. I bet he's a bit disoriented waking up."

The doctors start inventorying the gear. It seems that whoever the thief was, is not an expert in medicine as he just took stuff randomly, leaving the infirmary in disarray but capable of normal operations.

Kaodi

Hero
After reorganizing the supplies and prepping the medical facilities, Dr. Xavier allows his assistants some time for idle chatter, careful to listen for any interesting tidbits which he may make use of later...

Rhun

First Post
Blackrat said:
Victor starts the defrosting process. The captain issues some orders to other crew-members. Mainly to send teams to secure the infirmary and lead the engineers back to you. He then turns again to Victor. "When you're done take two men and go fetch Lt. Saito. I bet he's a bit disoriented waking up."

Victor nods to the Captain, and hurries to finish the defrosting process. That done, he turns his attention to two of the crewmen and waves them after him as he moves to make his way toward Lt. Saito's cryo-unit.

Sorry for the delays. I hadn't noticed the update post. :D

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
An announcement: As it stands I have a sudden change to resume to my studies in autumn, and I have a huge exam regarding this in the late spring. Now it's still almost three months to that but I need to start consentrating on it. This means that I will have to drop these bigger games I'm running. I am truly sorry about this as I had fun with you guys, and since This particular game was a game I put together for a group that had already been abandoned by the GM I feel even more bad. I will still continue the couple Solo games I'm running and I'll be around as a player.

Hope to play with everyone of you sometime.

If, by summer you are still interested I might perhaps resume this.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Blackrat said:
An announcement: As it stands I have a sudden change to resume to my studies in autumn, and I have a huge exam regarding this in the late spring. Now it's still almost three months to that but I need to start consentrating on it. This means that I will have to drop these bigger games I'm running. I am truly sorry about this as I had fun with you guys, and since This particular game was a game I put together for a group that had already been abandoned by the GM I feel even more bad. I will still continue the couple Solo games I'm running and I'll be around as a player.

Hope to play with everyone of you sometime.

If, by summer you are still interested I might perhaps resume this.

well, it was fun while it lasted. Good luck with your studies!
Cheers,

SG

Remove ads