• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost in Space

Voda Vosa

First Post
"The leftmost engine shut down prematurely sir, we have no idea how long we have been traveling out of course! We may be thousands of light years out of our prefixed course" Ruben says, with despair in his voice.

Kaodi

Hero
Dr. Xavier silently nods to Dr. Niemi, an annoyed frown lining his face.

" Captain, someone else is awake up here. They just raided our medical supply cabinet for drugs and equipment. The news about our engines is rather distressing, but this needs attention now, before the situation gets any more out of hand, " he says over the comm.

( Was is a language Dr. Xavier would of recognized? He is something of a linguist after all. )

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Victor merely shakes his head as he scans over the computer problems, waiting for the Captain to give his orders.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Voda Vosa said:
"Captain, do you require us on the bridge... I'm afraid speaking by the comm is not safe after what the doctor just said."

"Tienes razón hombre" Ze mutters , "and we shouldn't walk around the ship unarmed".

He then puts his hand in his right-hand pouch, gripping reasuringly his fusion torch.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
"Dr Xavier. Stay with your team in the infirmary. We don't want to lose any more eguipment. I'll send there someone who's armed ASAP. Dr Costa and mr Molina, take your team back to the command module. I'll send few security officers to meet you and lead you to us." The captain turns to Victor. "Bayne. Initiate the melting process of Cryo-unit 201. We need Lt. Saito to open the armory."

[sblock=Kaodi]
Kaodi said:
( Was is a language Dr. Xavier would of recognized? He is something of a linguist after all. )
Oh yeah, I forgot you had linguist talent :uhoh: . You don't really understand the language but you know it to be finnish, and from the intonation you can tell that he was swearing hard.[/sblock]
[sblock=Rhun]I forgot to specify your standing in the ship hierarchy. Victor is second in command of the security. It was decided that to prevent the armory from being opened rashly the captain could not open it (unless there was external threat) without the Security Chief Lt. Saito. It requires both his and the captains code to open the armory. And again, to prevent it from being opened rashly it was decided that Lt. Saito would not be part of the alpha team and would need to be melted separatily[/sblock]

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
" Certainly, " says Dr. Xavier over the comm.

To his assistants, he turns and says cooly, " I want a complete stock of what we have and what we have lost, as soon as possible. With any luck, we will be able to recover the supplies. "

Voda Vosa

First Post
"En efecto, grab something sharp, and lets get our asses out of here! Come on muchachos, lets go!" Ruben said, before searching something he could use as weapon.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Voda Vosa said:
"En efecto, grab something sharp, and lets get our asses out of here! Come on muchachos, lets go!" Ruben said, before searching something he could use as weapon.

"Vamos!" Ze says, his native brazilian taking over, in this stressful moment.

Rhun

First Post
Blackrat said:
The captain turns to Victor. "Bayne. Initiate the melting process of Cryo-unit 201. We need Lt. Saito to open the armory."

Victor nods, and begins typing in the code sequence to defrost Lt. Saito. "Working on it, sir."

Remove ads