• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost in Space

Rhun

First Post
Blackrat said:
It shows that the current time is 00:00:00 at 1st of January, 2037. [/COLOR]

"I don't want to be negative, but want are the chances of a malfunction causing the clock to stop precisely at that time?" Victor scratches the back of his head. "Maybe it is my suspicious nature, but I'm inclined to suspect sabotage." Then he shrugs. "Either way, we have a problem," he finishes, moving to follow the captain.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"It sounds wierd as you say, buy how can anyone unfroze himself before the rest of us, and then stop the clock? and for what reasons? Bizarro..." Ruben adds, as he follows the captain.

Rhun

First Post
Voda Vosa said:
"It sounds wierd as you say, buy how can anyone unfroze himself before the rest of us, and then stop the clock? and for what reasons? Bizarro..." Ruben adds, as he follows the captain.

Victor shrugs. "It would be easy enough to create a customized computer program to do just such a thing," he replies to Ruben's questions. "When we have a moment, we should check all systems for anomolies. Or perhaps the ship was sabotaged prior to launch, and our perp isn't even on board." The former government agent wasn't big on speculation, but it could serve as a mental exercise to keep the mind sharp.

Kaodi

Hero
" Hardly, gentlemen, " pipes up Dr. Xavier. " There are thousands of people on board who could be the motive for sabotage. Revenge can be a powerful motivator. Spite too, for those that resent what was previously our good fortune for being selected for this mission. "

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
"Yeah, it seems too convenient to be a coincidence. I'm afraid someone has tampered the computers." He leads you all to the connecting corridor where the rest of the alpha team is gathering. Once everyone is present he issues orders. "Doctor Costa and mr Molina. Take the engineering team to check the reactor and and engines. Dr Xavier, prepare the med facility. The rest, come with me." He starts leading the way to the bridge.

Rhun

First Post
Victor nods to Molina. "Be careful down there, Ruben," he says, smiling at the man. Then, he quickly moves to follow the Captain to the bridge.

Kaodi

Hero
" I would be delighted to prepare the medical facilities on board, Captain, " says Dr. Xavier, nodding his head. " You can rest assured that I will have everything ready for your convenience shortly. "

With that, Dr. Xavier breaks away from the group and moves quickly in the direction of the medical facility.

Remove ads