• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lost in Space

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Rhun said:
Victor nods to Molina. "Be careful down there, Ruben," he says, smiling at the man. Then, he quickly moves to follow the Captain to the bridge.

Ze nods to the captain, and heads to the engine room. He seems somewhat aloof, obviously thinking hard about what could have gone wrong.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Ze and Ruben take the engineering team down to the engines. On the way you pass through the hydroponic jungle that was planted to create oxygen to the ship. The jungle has overgrown and it can't have grown that much in just a year. It seems that you have been on the journey at least decades.

Dr. Xavier gathers the five other doctors and head down to prepare the med-facilities.

Victor and the others of the security and navigation team heads with the captain to the bridge. As you get to the bulkhead of the bridge the captain enters his security code to open the door, and nothing happens. He tries a few more times but the door stays locked.

[sblock=completely unrelated note to Voda Vosa]Check the Possum's Tales of the Jedi. We're somewhat waiting for you there ;).[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"So our friendly clock has stopped for a long time eh? At least we have food... Lots of it." said Ruben in his way to the engines room.

[sblock=Unrelated answer]Yes, I thought I had posted, but seems the restriction in time between posts play me a nasty surprise. [/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
"Let me take a look, Cap'n," says Victor, moving toward the control panel.

Computer Use +4 to analyze the problem and/or bypass the locking mechaism.

Kaodi

Hero
Looking over his recruits, Dr. Xavier says, " I think you should all perhaps remind me of your names and skills, as well as anything else about you I may need to know, before we begin our examinations and treatment. "

Blackrat

The med-crew introduces themselves to eachother on the way to the infirmary. Dr. Xavier was the chief of medical on the journey and his closest aides includes Dr. Hiroshi, a cryo-expert, Dr. Branigan, a brain-surgeon, Dr. O'Neil & Dr. Niemi, surgeons and Dr. Herbert, a general phyciatrist.

The captain lets Victor take a look at the control. It seems that someone has issued a lockdown of the bridge. Captain's code should override it but it isn't. "Damn. What's going on in here. Let's head for the security offices. We should be able to connect to the main computer from there."

Voda Vosa

First Post
In his way to the engines room, Ruben speaks by the Com. "It seems we have been sleeping mucho, the hydroponic farms are overgrown. How are you all doing around?"

Kaodi

Hero
Dr. Xavier smiles and nods as each one of his assistants reintroduces themselves, but the wheels are aleady beginning to turn.

" Well, I think that very soon we shall all be very busy, " says Dr. Xavier. " Once we have prepared the facilities, I will very likely have tasks for all of you suited to your areas of expertise. At least once the Captain has informed me of the situation more fully. "

Blackrat

The security team gets to the other end of the command module where you see the secondary computer center. The captain looks at Victor and nods. "Try to find out what has happened and where we are. If mr. Molina was right we might be near our destination. You're much better with computers than I am."

As the medical team gets closer to the infirmary you suddenly hear footsteps hurrying away from you. There shouldn't be anyone here...

Remove ads