D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver - CG

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"No one is supposed to be in there! I'm gonna catch whoever it is, Glassstaff is sure to reward me!" says Scrod as he quickly moves towards the north door.

tglassy

Adventurer
"Wait," Jax said, grabbing the man's arm. "Let's go get the new guys. They can help us teach whoever that is a lesson in what happens when they mess with Glasstaff's stuff!"

OOC: Persuasion: [roll0]

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Scrod returns to the party, looking a bit determined. "Hey, fellows, got a great idea," he says. "There is someone in Glasstaff's quarters that shouldn't be. If you help me catch them, It'll be a nice show of loyalty and I'm sure Glasstaff will reward us. There is a secret entrance to his rooms right here." he continues, pushing on the wall to reveal a hidden passage containing a staircase down and to the north.

tglassy

Adventurer
"It'll be great," Jax said. "We go in hard and fast. Don't let them get a chance to respond. Hey, I have an idea." He looked at the Redbrand. "Show them where the secret door is, then why don't you go around the other entrance, just in case they try to run? Then you can catch them if they do! I'll stay here and keep them from getting out this way."

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

tglassy

Adventurer
Jax looks at the others once he’d left. “Glasstaff is likely in his room. I convinced the Redbrands that it was someone else rummaging around in there. If we hurry, we can catch Glasstaff off guard, and his reign of terror ends.”

Jax leads them to the secret door, and as he did he once more assumed the form of Glasstaff. "Maybe I can confuse others if they walk in on us."

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Last edited:

eayres33

Explorer
Salazar shrugged his shoulders and talks quietly mostly to himself, “Works for me. I’ve already got this nice cloak, so let’s finish this and then go get some orcs.”

Standing up he walks silently behind Jax.

Remove ads