DDAL Lost Tales of Myth Drannor: DDAL's "Secret" D&D Book For Gen Con 50

Lost Tales of Myth Drannor is an official D&D Adventurers League book containing six adventures for characters of levels 1-20. It is billed as a promo for Gen Con's 50th anniversary, although it will eventually appear on the DMs Guild -- from DDAL's Greg Marks: "It is a book that is a promo for GC50 and cons the admins are invited to. It will eventually appear on the DMsGuild."

Lost Tales of Myth Drannor is an official D&D Adventurers League book containing six adventures for characters of levels 1-20. It is billed as a promo for Gen Con's 50th anniversary, although it will eventually appear on the DMs Guild -- from DDAL's Greg Marks: "It is a book that is a promo for GC50 and cons the admins are invited to. It will eventually appear on the DMsGuild."

Greg also added that "When initially released some are being distributed by BMG at Gen Con (I can't speak to how) and some by admins as promos" and that its appearance on DMsGuild would be "some months later.... PDF and possibly POD".

He added later that "I can't speak to what the BMG folks will be doing with their allotment, but the admins that are there will have some as well (myself, Claire and Alan are attending). The first print run of Super Secret Project 76 (not its real name) will be used by the admins as a promo item that we hand out at cons we go to (an actual book is a pretty awesome promo!). It will eventually go up on the DMsGuild as well, though not immediately. I will continue to tease more info on my twitter (@Skerrit7h3green) up until it is released on August 17th."

Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 15.39.42.png

Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 15.40.17.png

Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 15.41.58.png

DHRafquWsAEbRCZ.jpg

And there's a LOT of them sitting in boxes at Gen Con this week!

Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 15.42.29.png

So this will definitely be PoD?

Hopefully closer to Christmas than Easter because I went to that con in Buffalo and it was the worst gaming experience ever!
That website I bought my tickets through didn't say which DM was running which games, so I couldn't sign-up for a game where I'd have a chance to win a book. My voice was so bad that afternoon ... playing would have been pointless because I literally couldn't talk. But that wasn't the worst!

The worst?

The place REEKED of BO, bad breath, and unwashed, rotten ..... behind!
(the smell was so bad we left after only about 40 minutes)
This was my first con ... and it will be my last.

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
The worst?

The place REEKED of BO, bad breath, and unwashed, rotten ..... behind!
(the smell was so bad we left after only about 40 minutes)
This was my first con ... and it will be my last.

Jeez - how is this even an issue inside our Con community when it's been a running gag/joke about for Con go'ers not to know to have some personal hygiene by now.... sorry that happened as I probably would have left as well!

Cool! I have been on a kick for 2nd edition, specifically Cormanthyr. Looking at converting it to 5e, this as a PoD would be the perfect product for that campaign, so I can expand upon it with source material from the original products.

I know, right? It’s not that hard to be clean – wash, with soap, once a day. Brush teeth twice a day. Wash clothing once a week. I’m getting so sick of having my nostrils attacked when I game.

I’m normally the last person to smell anything, but there are some rank gamers out there.

Jeez - how is this even an issue inside our Con community when it's been a running gag/joke about for Con go'ers not to know to have some personal hygiene by now.... sorry that happened as I probably would have left as well!

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads