• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

LOST: The Final Season (Spoilers)

I enjoyed it.

I will begin my LOST game* soon. It amuses me that the plot basically comes down to: "An immortal bad guy wants to get off the island. For him to do that, he has to climb down a hole and unplug a drain. That will cause the island to sink, but renders him mortal. You can keep the island from sinking if you put the plug back in the drain within a few hours. He doesn't know where the hole is, and the guy who does know is a secretive douche who refuses to explain things to people. Hope you can get out alive."

(After an evening of friends complaining about how the characters would have fared better if they'd acted like RPG characters instead of folks in a drama, those of us in my social group who watch the show found 4 folks who haven't seen much of it. They'll play Jack, Sawyer, Sayid, and Charlie, and we'll let them sandbox the island to see if they figure things out and save the day.)

Last edited:

Fast Learner

First Post
Truly excellent ending. Stunningly, it left me not caring what exactly the light is and who built the plug and why the time jumping and who built the giant statue and... I don't actually mind not knowing. Lovely, beautiful ending that left me completely satisfied.

Remove ads