starting xp: 5297 + time xp : 270 + encounter xp: 500 = 6067; level 4 06/16/11
6067 + remaining time xp: 1848 + remaining encounter xp: 1700 = 9615 total xp
time gp: 306 (18 days at level 3) + 2100 (84 days at level 4) = 2406 time gp
Sylvain Marana
Encounter XP: 2200; Encounter GP: 685
starting xp: 4302 + time xp : 660 + encounter xp: 1200 = 6162; level 4 07/12/11
6162 + remaining time xp: 1276 + remaining encounter xp: 1000 = 8438 total xp
time gp: 748 (44 days at level 3) + 1450 (58 days at level 4) = 2198 time gp

[sblock=Adventure Rules]If these look familiar to some of you, it's because I am cheating and starting from perrinmiller's useful setup, because it works, and I see no point in reinventing the wheel.

* I will use group initiatives, rolling them myself. So in combat you must post your actions within 48-72 hours of the players turn coming up. Unless stated by a character that their actions are to follow another character, they will be resolved in posted order. After that time, if there was no communication with the DM, I will NPC the MIA player and move on.

* Dice rollers can be Invisible Castle or the EnWorld on-line dice roller for the players. I will using my own methods for rolling in order to keep secret rolls properly secret.

* Any absences for longer than 2-3 days should be communicated to the DM. If you do not post for a week or more without having informed the DM, he reserves the right to remove you from the adventure giving you your share of the XP and treasure earned as well as time XP and gp to the date of your last post

* If your character gets enough XP to level they may do so immediately. This grants the extra hp, but does not heal damage, and grants any additional spell slots, but not spells prepared. A caster capable of spontaneously casting could use these slots normally, a cleric could only use them for cure or inflict spells, a druid for summon nature's ally, etc. Prepared casters may prepare spells in these slots as if they had left the slots blank for the day, if they are able to do so. They can go through the appropriate spell preparation as if they had already rested if applicable.

* All characters need an appropriate character picture. Also a mini-stat spoiler block that includes a link to your character sheet will be required in every IC post during a fight. [/sblock]

Example Mini-stats block:
[sblock=Mini Stats]
Ariel Esimae
Initiative: +2
AC: 19 (17 without shield/flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 9 Current: 9
CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +4 Reflex: +4 Will: +6 (+8 vs. Fear)
+1 for all with Resistance
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & javelin

Fire Bolt: 3/6 Remaining Channel Energy: 1/5 remaining
Deflection Aura: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: 1st Level 2/3; used Shield of Faith for CLW [/sblock]

[sblock=encounter rewards]Fake Light: 300 xp each, 125 gp each
Ghouls on the Beach: 300 xp each, 100 gp each
Grick: 200 xp each, 10 torches, 5 hooded lanterns with a point of oil loaded
Lycast: 400 xp each, 2 +1 rapiers, 4 potions of Cure Light Wounds, Pearl of Power (level 1), Wand of Prestidigitation (34 charges), Magicians Bag of Tricks (Top Hat)*: Rabbit (weasel stats - attach), Weasel, Turtle, Tiny Bird (Raven stats), Cat; 20% chance for each; 1100 gp
Skrom and friends: 600 xp each; 2 anchor feather tokens, 2 bird feather tokens, 1 fan feather token, 1 tree feather token
Goblin Lookouts: 400 xp each; 460 gp in coins/gems/jewelry each[/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

OOC: Just checking in to get my subscription running
[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 23 (21 without shield, 19 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 33 Current: 33
CMB: +6 CMD: 18 Fort: +5 Reflex: +3 Will: +2 (+3 vs. Fear)

Current Weapon in Hand: Nothing [/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

GlassEye

Adventurer
Fury, male human rogue/bard

Fury steps outside the Dunn Wright just as Borric is returning. "Ho there, Borric! Ready to find out what this job is about? I certainly am. A few days of inactivity is just about all I can handle. Let's go bash some heads." He turns to Anna. "I hope you don't have any philosophical opposition to violence. I find it is often the quickest way to solve problems."

Looking around the streets Fury rubs his hands together in obvious anticipation. "Let's see... I think we need to go this way."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter

OOC: Updated my sheet with a few more mundane purchases

Borric walks up with a grin, "Hoy! Look what I bought." He flicks the two light hammers dangling from his weapons belt.

"Now I can hammer nails right and proper. They will help against skellies too if we run into those fookers. Pardon my dwarven, Anna."

Strapping on his shield, the walking arsenal is ready to go once Fury points out the way. He intends to take point of the main force, letting Fury do the scouting. As they head out, he sings (slightly off key) a bawdy song about whores, wine, and cheap patrons of brothels that will likely make Anna blush due to its graphic nature.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +4
AC: 23 (21 without shield, 19 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 33 Current: 33
CMB: +6 CMD: 18 Fort: +5 Reflex: +3 Will: +2 (+3 vs. Fear)

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield [/sblock]___________________________

Swash1.jpg
Borric Hawkins

sunshadow21

Explorer
You find the militia headquarters easily enough, and the captain wasn't lying when he said the the army seemed to go out of their way to copy the militia building but make everything bigger. Even the smallest details got copied and enlarged.

After asking about the front desk who to talk to about "the lighthouse problem," the receptionist frowns, but points to Colonel Merono's office, as he is in charge of the swamp district to the south. When you get to his office, you get an outright wince from his secretary, but you are told to go on in and get your business done with. When you enter you see the colonel lecturing a captain using words only a seasoned officer could use, and though his voice is steady, this eyes and words make it very clear that the captain is in big, big, big trouble. As you close the door, both men notice you for the first time, and it is harder to tell which one is more embarrassed. After taking a moment to catch his breath and recompose himself, the colonel addresses you, slightly irritated, to put it mildly, "Is this interruption necessary? I am in the middle of something here."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Oops, Zelena was our face. Anna is pretty and a natural, I hope. ;) I will let her have a chance before Borric starts being rude and disrespectful.

Remove ads