[LPF] Allbright's Shadow

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

Still wound up from Aradra's spell, Kalinn fidgets and paces around the dome after it's cast. She walks back and forth through the walls experimentally a few times, then nods at Borric's suggestion of a drink. "I'll join you, Borric, though I suspect I'll return here and turn in long before you're done with your entertainment," she says with a mischievous grin.​
[/section]
_______________
[sblock=Mini Stats]
Kalinn Ari

Current Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 29 (16 Touch, 26 Flat-Footed)
HP: 127/127
CMB: +14 CMD: 30
Fort: +09 Reflex: +07 Will: +09

Standard Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 29 (16 Touch, 26 Flat-Footed)
HP: 127/127
CMB: +14 CMD: 30
Fort: +09 Reflex: +07 Will: +09

Rage Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 27 (14 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
HP: 160/160
CMB: +16 CMD: 30
Fort: +12 Reflex: +07 Will: +11

Rage Block (Hafísbíta in Hand)
Initiative: +3
AC: 27 (14 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
HP: 155/155
CMB: +15 CMD: 29
Fort: +11 Reflex: +06 Will: +10

Fatigue Block
Initiative: +2
AC: 28 (15 Touch, 26 Flat-Footed)
HP: 127/127
CMB: +11 CMD: 24
Fort: +09 Reflex: +06 Will: +07

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +10, Sense Motive: +0

Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 16/16)
Special: Spirit Totem (+9/1d4+2)
Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 05/05)

Current Weapon in Hand: Hafísbíta

Hafísbíta Powers Available
Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
Special: Boon: Healing Surge
Special: Boon: Cure Light Wounds (Remaining: 03/03)
Special: Boon: Heroism (Remaining: 01/01)
Special: Boon: Gallant Inspiration (Remaining: 01/01)

Spells Available
  • Level 0: Unlimited
  • Level 1: 7/7 per Day
  • Level 2: 6/6 per Day
  • Level 3: 3/3 per Day
Level 0: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Haunted Fey Aspect, Mending, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
Level 1: Ear Piercing Scream, Magic Missile, Protection from Evil, Shield
Level 2: Frigid Touch, Protection from Evil (Communal), Resist Energy
Level 3: Fly, Haste
[/sblock]
 

jbear

Villager
Relic raises a bushy eyebrow at Borric as he talks about wizards contemptuously. "If you don't want you and your horse to sleep outside in the cold then I suggest you stub your tongue when you speak about wizards and fools in the same sentence in my presence, as I am one of that number you refer to. Now off with you to the tavern to drink and whore, it may will be the last chance you ever get. Just try not to start any sheet in there that YOU cannot control. Your sword will be needed ... we may however begin researching a spell that can permanently seal your mouth shut" As he passes next to Daylily he gives the elf's shoulder a reassuring squeeze. "I am truly glad you are here Daylily. Truly glad." With that he drops down next to his gear, knees popping, back creaking, and briefly passes his hand over the grass to dry and warm the earthen patch that he then plops down upon returns to his book, reading by the light of a candle that floats beside him for the next two hours. Then he wakes Aradra, extinguishing the candle and presently falling asleep himself.
 

perrinmiller

Villager
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter


Borric laughs at the old man, "Well, gramps. If you think you are fool wizard, that's your business. I did not say that. I just assumed you are scholarly one with your books and all, thus not like all the other high and mighty ones thinking they are gods in the making."

"I guess I stand corrected. Apologies."


The gruff warrior walks off to the tavern not bothering to hear a reply.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +16
AC: 30 (25 w/out shield, 28(23w/shield) flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 103 Current: 103
CMB: +15 CMD: 28 (30 vs. Disarm/ 32 vs. Trip) Fort: +12 Reflex: +8 Will: +7 (+10 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Step Up, Greater Trip, Power Attack (-3/+6Dmg) or Combat Expertise (-3/+3AC), Lunge, Mounted

Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow(LH) & Mwk Spiked Gauntlet (RH)
Chakram: 1/1 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]
 

Systole

Community Supporter


Daylily bristles at Borric's treatment of Relic. "It is not for me to offer the punchings of him, but maybe some bad magics on the mouth would not being a bad idea," he agrees. He settles down warily, laying the black glaive-guisarme across his knees.

[sblock=OOC]Sleeping for 8, otherwise keeping watch whenever needed.[/sblock][sblock=Mini Stats]Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 19 (19 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 117/117
CMB: +16 CMD: 29
Fort: +13 Reflex: +8 Will: +7
Attack: +17/+9 for WD+19

-Raging-
AC: 14 (14 flat-footed, 9 touch)
HP: 137/137
CMB: +18 CMD: 31
Fort: +15 Reflex: +8 Will: +9
Attack: +24/+16 for WD+24

Perception: +15
Initiative: +3

Current Weapon in Hand: None
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Rage Remaining: 16/16

Used Items:
None

[/sblock]
 

Satin Knights

Villager
Having stuck his foot in his mouth again, as he does so often, and not liking the taste of boot leather, Borric heads off to the inn where his gruff nature is appreciated, or may at least tolerated. Kalinn and Orlando tag along. Inside, they find the watered down ale is a little more expensive than usual, but not outrageous. Three halflings are working a makeshift grill. Portions are small, but it seems that is how they are making sure there is enough to go around.

With all the tables and chairs taken, and the front bar full, people are using a wide bookshelf as a place to set their plates and mugs. At least there are a few open spaces along the wall to park oneself at.

Despite the noise of too many conversations, a couple scholarly looking chaps are nose deep in old books, ignoring everything else going on around them.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Meanwhile outside, about an hour after the dome had been setup, a cloaked and robed figure wanders nearby. Finding a fallen log, he takes a seat about twenty feet outside of the silver dome. Pulling a small pouch out of a larger belt pouch, he extracts a glowing rock from the smaller one. Releasing it, it starts floating above his head in a lazy circle. Then, opening a book, he starts reading in the relative quiet away from the inn.

[sblock=Watches] Time now: 9pm. Frost and Borric in inn. Fury assumed to also be in the inn. The rest in the dome.

8pm-10pm: Relic watching; Shadow, Aradra, Daylily and Bren sleeping
10pm - midnight : Aradra watching; Relic, Daylily, Bren and Shadow sleeping
midnight - 6am: Aradra and Relic watching; Daylily, Bren and Shadow sleeping
the rest, indeterminate.
[/sblock]
 

GlassEye

Community Supporter
Orlando Furioso, Venzan bravo

Fury looks around the crowded bar, notices the tiny portions of food then looks back at Borric and Kalinn. He shrugs in a 'what can you do' sort of way.

"Don't know about you two but I wasn't planning on eating anyway. Maybe we should get a couple of jugs of beer and move back outside. Whaddaya think?"

[sblock=OOC/Actions]
--[/sblock]


• Orlando Furioso •

[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Fury[/size] Human Rogue 9 / Bard 2
Initiative: +8 Perception: +14

AC: 24 (17 touch; 18 flat-footed)
HP: 99 Current: 99
CMB: +9 CMD: 26 Fort: +5 Ref: +16 Will: +7

In Hand:
Effects/Conditions:

Bard Spells
Spells Remaining: 1st: 2/2
Spells Known:
1st: Expedition Retreat, Feather Step, Vanish
0-level: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Light, Prestidigitation, Sift[/sblock]
 

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

Kalinn's expression is somewhat more disappointed than Fury's; she looks downright dismayed at the portions. "As long as the ale comes in normal size flagons," she says. "I could eat an entire meal here in a couple of bites. This is no fare for a hardy lass such as myself!"
She nods agreeably at his suggestion of returning to the more comfortable arrangements outside.
[/section]
_______________
[sblock=Mini Stats]
Kalinn Ari

Current Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 29 (16 Touch, 26 Flat-Footed)
HP: 127/127
CMB: +14 CMD: 30
Fort: +09 Reflex: +07 Will: +09

Standard Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 29 (16 Touch, 26 Flat-Footed)
HP: 127/127
CMB: +14 CMD: 30
Fort: +09 Reflex: +07 Will: +09

Rage Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 27 (14 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
HP: 160/160
CMB: +16 CMD: 30
Fort: +12 Reflex: +07 Will: +11

Rage Block (Hafísbíta in Hand)
Initiative: +3
AC: 27 (14 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
HP: 155/155
CMB: +15 CMD: 29
Fort: +11 Reflex: +06 Will: +10

Fatigue Block
Initiative: +2
AC: 28 (15 Touch, 26 Flat-Footed)
HP: 127/127
CMB: +11 CMD: 24
Fort: +09 Reflex: +06 Will: +07

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +10, Sense Motive: +0

Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 16/16)
Special: Spirit Totem (+9/1d4+2)
Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 05/05)

Current Weapon in Hand: Hafísbíta

Hafísbíta Powers Available
Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
Special: Boon: Healing Surge
Special: Boon: Cure Light Wounds (Remaining: 03/03)
Special: Boon: Heroism (Remaining: 01/01)
Special: Boon: Gallant Inspiration (Remaining: 01/01)

Spells Available
  • Level 0: Unlimited
  • Level 1: 7/7 per Day
  • Level 2: 6/6 per Day
  • Level 3: 3/3 per Day
Level 0: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Haunted Fey Aspect, Mending, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
Level 1: Ear Piercing Scream, Magic Missile, Protection from Evil, Shield
Level 2: Frigid Touch, Protection from Evil (Communal), Resist Energy
Level 3: Fly, Haste
[/sblock]
 

perrinmiller

Villager
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter


Borric scowls at the lack of interesting entertainment. No bards, no brawls, and no busty barmaids.

"Yeah. This place is full of more bookworms. I don't see anyone really that interesting. Let's get some food anyway, even if it is only a snack. We will want the munchies later after finishing a keg. Let's order a couple of gallons and then we can drink the stuff in shot glasses for all I fookin' care."

He makes his way to the bar and places the order. After collecting three glasses, mug, goblet, or whatever they get to drink with, he will head back to Fury and Kalinn.

"So... Kalinn. What's your story? I link the drunken elf that is obsessed with punching things called you a nickname."

OOC: I assumed ordering would be routine. If not, no worries. Conversation can also be while waiting for the order to be filled.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +16
AC: 30 (25 w/out shield, 28(23w/shield) flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 103 Current: 103
CMB: +15 CMD: 28 (30 vs. Disarm/ 32 vs. Trip) Fort: +12 Reflex: +8 Will: +7 (+10 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Step Up, Greater Trip, Power Attack (-3/+6Dmg) or Combat Expertise (-3/+3AC), Lunge

Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow(LH) & Mwk Spiked Gauntlet (RH)
Chakram: 1/1 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]
 

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

The pale skinned woman smiles at Borric's reference to Daylily and a cool breeze swirls around her, stirring his hair. "Darkchild, he calls me, on account of the Demon-taint I carry. Though I try to resist, in times of stress the blood tells and I . . . lose control."
[/section]
_______________
[sblock=Mini Stats]
Kalinn Ari

Current Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 29 (16 Touch, 26 Flat-Footed)
HP: 127/127
CMB: +14 CMD: 30
Fort: +09 Reflex: +07 Will: +09

Standard Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 29 (16 Touch, 26 Flat-Footed)
HP: 127/127
CMB: +14 CMD: 30
Fort: +09 Reflex: +07 Will: +09

Rage Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 27 (14 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
HP: 160/160
CMB: +16 CMD: 30
Fort: +12 Reflex: +07 Will: +11

Rage Block (Hafísbíta in Hand)
Initiative: +3
AC: 27 (14 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
HP: 155/155
CMB: +15 CMD: 29
Fort: +11 Reflex: +06 Will: +10

Fatigue Block
Initiative: +2
AC: 28 (15 Touch, 26 Flat-Footed)
HP: 127/127
CMB: +11 CMD: 24
Fort: +09 Reflex: +06 Will: +07

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +10, Sense Motive: +0

Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 16/16)
Special: Spirit Totem (+9/1d4+2)
Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 05/05)

Current Weapon in Hand: Hafísbíta

Hafísbíta Powers Available
Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
Special: Boon: Healing Surge
Special: Boon: Cure Light Wounds (Remaining: 03/03)
Special: Boon: Heroism (Remaining: 01/01)
Special: Boon: Gallant Inspiration (Remaining: 01/01)

Spells Available
  • Level 0: Unlimited
  • Level 1: 7/7 per Day
  • Level 2: 6/6 per Day
  • Level 3: 3/3 per Day
Level 0: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Haunted Fey Aspect, Mending, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
Level 1: Ear Piercing Scream, Magic Missile, Protection from Evil, Shield
Level 2: Frigid Touch, Protection from Evil (Communal), Resist Energy
Level 3: Fly, Haste
[/sblock]
 

Satin Knights

Villager
Finding the bar too crowded, the threesome purchase a good quantity of overpriced ale, bit of roast boar and fried potatoes. Not knowing if the goblets and jugs will be returned, Borric is charged a few silver for them as well.

Returning to their dome, they find a robed man sitting on a log, reading a book just outside the silver dome. As they pass by he whispers, "If your mage is interested in trading knowledge, I would be most appreciative. With the snoring I hear, I thought it best to wait quietly for an invitation." He continues reading by his dim light, not having taken his eyes off of his book while he was speaking.

[sblock=time]About 9:30pm. Relic is awake, but apparently unaware of the stranger's intentions. Daylily and Shadow are snoring the loudest, while Aradra and Bren are also sleeping.

OOC: Ordering didn't take anything special.
[/sblock]
 

perrinmiller

Villager
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter


Borric looks at Kalinn with a raised eyebrow, "Are we talking some anger issues or serious battle rage? Or do you actually become a demon in combat."

"I am curious, do you lose control for normal things?"


He stops up short in his chitchatting when the robed man asked them a question.

"Mage? Who-... oh, you probably mean gramps. I think he is one."

"I can see if he is awake."


Borric ducks into the magical shelter and sees Relic towards the center, "You have someone here that wants to swap secrets."

[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +16
AC: 30 (25 w/out shield, 28(23w/shield) flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 103 Current: 103
CMB: +15 CMD: 28 (30 vs. Disarm/ 32 vs. Trip) Fort: +12 Reflex: +8 Will: +7 (+10 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Step Up, Greater Trip, Power Attack (-3/+6Dmg) or Combat Expertise (-3/+3AC), Lunge

Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow(LH) & Mwk Spiked Gauntlet (RH)
Chakram: 1/1 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]
 

jbear

Villager
"Thank you Borric. Your restraint in announcing our visitor is appreciated. Unfortunately the spell restricts me to the confines of the shelter. Could you please invite him to enter on my behalf " replied the old man, pausing to look up from his book.
 

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

Kalinn takes the keg of ale from the overworked barkeep, tucks it under an arm, and grabs whatever else she needs to carry without breaking stride. She considers Borric's question as they exit the inn and he has his exchange with the robed man on the log. "When that part of my heritage takes me, I feel filled with clarity. I see field of battle more clearly, and am filled with energy and strength. I don't feel angry at all. Not like Daylily, there . . . he's a true beast on the battlefield, and glad I am that he's on our side."

Hmmm. Something about this stranger worries me . . . As Borric makes his announcement to Relic and the old Mage invites the man in, Kalinn determines to keep a close eye on him. Winterbite is close at hand, as always.​
[/section]
_______________
[sblock=Mini Stats]
Kalinn Ari

Current Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 29 (16 Touch, 26 Flat-Footed)
HP: 127/127
CMB: +14 CMD: 30
Fort: +09 Reflex: +07 Will: +09

Standard Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 29 (16 Touch, 26 Flat-Footed)
HP: 127/127
CMB: +14 CMD: 30
Fort: +09 Reflex: +07 Will: +09

Rage Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 27 (14 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
HP: 160/160
CMB: +16 CMD: 30
Fort: +12 Reflex: +07 Will: +11

Rage Block (Hafísbíta in Hand)
Initiative: +3
AC: 27 (14 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
HP: 155/155
CMB: +15 CMD: 29
Fort: +11 Reflex: +06 Will: +10

Fatigue Block
Initiative: +2
AC: 28 (15 Touch, 26 Flat-Footed)
HP: 127/127
CMB: +11 CMD: 24
Fort: +09 Reflex: +06 Will: +07

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +10, Sense Motive: +0

Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 16/16)
Special: Spirit Totem (+9/1d4+2)
Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 05/05)

Current Weapon in Hand: Hafísbíta

Hafísbíta Powers Available
Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
Special: Boon: Healing Surge
Special: Boon: Cure Light Wounds (Remaining: 03/03)
Special: Boon: Heroism (Remaining: 01/01)
Special: Boon: Gallant Inspiration (Remaining: 01/01)

Spells Available
  • Level 0: Unlimited
  • Level 1: 7/7 per Day
  • Level 2: 6/6 per Day
  • Level 3: 3/3 per Day
Level 0: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Haunted Fey Aspect, Mending, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
Level 1: Ear Piercing Scream, Magic Missile, Protection from Evil, Shield
Level 2: Frigid Touch, Protection from Evil (Communal), Resist Energy
Level 3: Fly, Haste
[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

Satin Knights

Villager
Once invited in, the robed man closes his book, stands and follows the others in. "Greetings. I am Hasamanki. With the Holy Order of the Sentinels holding another of their grand festivities I have returned to partake once again. One of the unexpected gifts of the gathering is the opportunity to meet people from far and wide. I myself am Rhat'Matani. But after meeting so many wizards with so many esoteric spells during the last gathering, I have been wandering your northern lands. The baronies have been full of life and joy, but now I circle back towards my homelands. Living in my boots these many years, I have been learning the arcane ways and spells of the north. If you would be a wizard who would desire to trade spells, I would be oh so most appreciative."
 

jbear

Villager
"Greetings Hasamanki. I have a few hours to spare" Relic replies taking stock of the man. "I am always open to expanding my knowledge. If there is something I can teach you in exchange I will. I have no ... how did Borric put it ... secrets." If Relic feels no threat from the man he indicates that he should come and sit near him and readies his two spell books to share his knowledge with the wizard.

[sblock=OOC] Sense Motive 14
I though it was the hook in to the story for the other wizard who has not joined the party yet. Relic will exchange spells with this wizard. He does have a wisdom of 8.

WHat Knowledge check do I make to know what a Rhat'matani is? Can I take 10 on the check?
[/sblock]
 

Satin Knights

Villager
"Thank you, thank you." He takes off his cloak and lays it down upon the ground before sitting upon it. He hands over a small book to Relic, and it is indeed a traveler's book of spells. After a bit of examination, Relic and Hasamanki start going through and comparing notes and would be most beneficial to learn from the other. At times, they drift into other languages, draconic, sylvan, celestial. Once they are a bit more comfortable with each other, each man hands over their larger books for perusal.

Kalinn keeps a suspicious eye on the new comer. But all his actions and mannerisms seem true to his stated purpose. In fact, after a few moments, he seems to have forgotten that he is surrounded by several men and a woman in battle armor.

[sblock=Kalinn]Perception (1d20+12=26) In the wavering light of a couple ioun torches, you see a few tattoos on the swarthy man. Occasionally, one of them seems to shift positions in the uneven light. After a little more time, you make out that it is the head of a dragon upon Hasamaki's neck. About the time you relax your guard a bit, it moves again. This time, you swear the tattoo winked at you.[/sblock][sblock=Relic]Rhat'matanis is one of the oldest nations to the south. He is an ethnic human from that region. Knowledge Local for more info. I will send you PM info on just how much you can learn off of him in a few moments.
As to Sense Motive: He seems like an honest traveler. Because the ceremony draws people from all over, this is one of the few times he doesn't get treated like a foreigner.[/sblock]
 

jbear

Villager
Completely engrossed in the foreign wizard's spell book he does manage to mutter "So Hasamanki, you are heading the same way as us. Why don't you travel with us. I would appreciate the company, that is certain."

[sblock=OOC]As per private message with [MENTION=6666968]Satin Knights[/MENTION] :

For that night and the following 2 nights while we travel, Relic will study and scribe:

Protection from Evil, Communal lvl 2 150 gp 3 hrs (1 1/2 hrs)
Mirror Image lvl 2 150 gp 3 hrs (1 1/2 hrs)
Blur lvl 2 150 gp 3 hrs (1 1/2 hrs)
Gust of Wind lvl 2 150 gp 3 hrs (1 1/2 hrs)
Darkvision, Communal lvl 3 375 gp 4 hrs (2 hrs)
Control Summoned Creature lvl 4 700 gp 5 hrs (2 1/2 hrs)
Suffocation lvl 5 1,125 gp 6 hrs (3 hrs)
Break Enchantment lvl 5 1,125 gp 6 hrs (3 hrs)
Elemental Body III lvl 5 1, 125 gp 6 hrs (3 hrs)

Total gold: 5050 gp 39 hours study and scribing (Fast Study reduces time to 19 hours and a half as per pm with SK);
30 pages used of Blessed Book (No ink required)
Ring of Preservation makes it reasonable that Relic could learn and scribe all of those spells in 3 nights [/sblock]
 

perrinmiller

Villager
Borric Hawkins, Male Human Fighter


Borric stands aside and says softly, "Pour us some drink, if you please Kalinn."

She has the keg and he has the cups, leaving Fury to carry the munchies. He holds out the cups, each in turn for her to fill.

After watching the pouring carefully, he glances up at the female warrior and asks with his voice still low as to not wake any of the snoring people inside the dome, "That part of your heritage? If you don't mind me prying, just what the hell are you talking about then?"

"Do you shift shapes, transmogrify, or something?"


On overhearing some of the conversation between the two wizards where his name gets mentioned, Borric blurts a sudden, "Psshaw." Then he covers up his interruption with a drink from his mug and a shakes his head with a gesture that says he doesn't want to interject into the conversation. With two of the fool wizards traveling with them, he clearly knows to watch what he says. He really considers changing his title to the Giant Slayer as mage's are tending to be very useful to have around. The gruff warrior doesn't give a fook about giants though.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Borric Hawkins
Initiative:
+4 Perception: +16
AC: 30 (25 w/out shield, 28(23w/shield) flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 103 Current: 103
CMB: +15 CMD: 28 (30 vs. Disarm/ 32 vs. Trip) Fort: +12 Reflex: +8 Will: +7 (+10 vs. Fear)
Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch (in darkness), Combat Reflexes (3 AoO), Step Up, Greater Trip, Power Attack (-3/+6Dmg) or Combat Expertise (-3/+3AC), Lunge

Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow(LH) & Mwk Spiked Gauntlet (RH)
Chakram: 1/1 MWK & 6/6 Cold Iron remaining
Light Hammers: 2/2 remaining[/sblock]
 

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

Kalinn sets the keg aside once the drinks are poured and takes a healthy swig, then sighs as she responds to Borric's question. She, too, keeps her voice down so as not to disturb the conversation between the two wizards. "It's complicated; but no, I don't change shape. My father is directly descended from a Silver Dragon, my mother from an Ice Demon. Both of those ancestors are in the very distant past, but for some reason both of their blood runs strongly in my veins. From both of them, I inherited some measure of sorcerous abillity. From the Dragon Mynhear I also got strength and purpose, and from the Demon Gelugon I got this battle-madness of which we're speaking." She shakes her head slightly as she continues. "Recently, I've come to realize that the order and benevolence of my dragon heritage isn't playing well with the chaotic and destructive nature of my demon blood. As I said, complicated.

"But what of you? I mean no offense, but your language is far more coarse than your appearance would lead one to expect. You talk like the common mercenaries I've known, but you look like one who'll fit in well at the ceremony to which we're headed."
[/section]
_______________
[sblock=Mini Stats]
Kalinn Ari

Current Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 29 (16 Touch, 26 Flat-Footed)
HP: 127/127
CMB: +14 CMD: 30
Fort: +09 Reflex: +07 Will: +09

Standard Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 29 (16 Touch, 26 Flat-Footed)
HP: 127/127
CMB: +14 CMD: 30
Fort: +09 Reflex: +07 Will: +09

Rage Block
Initiative: +03
AC: 27 (14 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
HP: 160/160
CMB: +16 CMD: 30
Fort: +12 Reflex: +07 Will: +11

Rage Block (Hafísbíta in Hand)
Initiative: +3
AC: 27 (14 Touch, 24 Flat-Footed)
HP: 155/155
CMB: +15 CMD: 29
Fort: +11 Reflex: +06 Will: +10

Fatigue Block
Initiative: +2
AC: 28 (15 Touch, 26 Flat-Footed)
HP: 127/127
CMB: +11 CMD: 24
Fort: +09 Reflex: +06 Will: +07

Senses: DarkVision
Perception: +10, Sense Motive: +0

Special: Rage (Remaining Rounds: 16/16)
Special: Spirit Totem (+9/1d4+2)
Special: Claws (Remaining Rounds: 05/05)

Current Weapon in Hand: Hafísbíta

Hafísbíta Powers Available
Special: Boon: Shield (Remaining Points: 10/10)
Special: Boon: Healing Surge
Special: Boon: Cure Light Wounds (Remaining: 03/03)
Special: Boon: Heroism (Remaining: 01/01)
Special: Boon: Gallant Inspiration (Remaining: 01/01)

Spells Available
  • Level 0: Unlimited
  • Level 1: 7/7 per Day
  • Level 2: 6/6 per Day
  • Level 3: 3/3 per Day
Level 0: Acid Splash, Disrupt Undead, Jolt, Haunted Fey Aspect, Mending, Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
Level 1: Ear Piercing Scream, Magic Missile, Protection from Evil, Shield
Level 2: Frigid Touch, Protection from Evil (Communal), Resist Energy
Level 3: Fly, Haste
[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

jackslate45

Villager
With the return of everyone to the campsite, Aradra's well trained ears pick up the quiet sounds of them talking, and rolls over in his hammock to get a better look at who was all there. Still half asleep, he takes a look around at the now crowded area, looking at the newest arrival in their midst. Since no one woke him up when he arrived, clearly he was not a threat.

Getting up, and being careful to not trod on Shadow, the soldier pulls on his quiver, but does not yet pull out his bow for his night patrol. Instead, he sits down with the others, trying to find out what they are talking about.

[sblock=OOC]
Since it has been two hours since Aradra slept, he can wake up now. Hurray for ring of sustenance.
[/sblock]
 

Advertisement

Top