[LPF] Beggar's Belief

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
OOC: Map of Island, obviously you cannot see thing like the trapdoor so they are not shown.

VegaIslandBaseA.jpg

fggs02

First Post
[sblock=Ariel] Since Resistance and Guidance stack, lets go ahead and spam both of them. We can exclude the rogue when she is out of range doing her scouting. This tactic may spoil an element of surprise, but I dont think there will be much of an opportuity for getting the drop on the Lepercaun at least.[/sblock]

Fester turns to Megan and relipes:

By all means Megan, take a look around. Perhaps we could stand outside the ruins and wait for her to come back. At the first sign of trouble just give us a shout.

OOC: If everyone agrees to wait outside, then Fester will carefully observe his surroundings in between castings of Guidance while they wait for Megan to return.

OOC: By the Way that dice roll is my perception check

Last edited:

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
The Vega Mansion is an utter ruin, with few walls of what was once obviously a multi-storied building extending past ground floor level now, everything is blackened with years old char.

OOC: Perception checks please.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Ariel Esimae, Female Aasimar Cleric

--- Back at the dock ---

Ariel acknowledges Morgan's greeting and answers, "She is not a patron deity of Venza, but is more well known in the countryside."

She hands her pack to one of the others on board as she climbs in, taking it back once she is settled. She stays low in the boat, since she doesn't think she can swim very well in her armor and would rather not try.

--- At Vega Island ---

Ariel stays near the boat landing, not being very stealthy. Looking around she is alert with her shield on her arm and a javelin in hand.

Perception (1d20+5=25)

[sblock=Mini Stats]Initiative: +2
AC: 19 (17 without shield/flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 9 Current: 9
CMB: +1 CMD: 13 Fort: +4 Reflex: +4 Will: +6 (+8 vs. Fear)
+1 for all with Resistance
Resistance: 5 Cold, 5 Acid, 5 Electricity

Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Javelin

Fire Bolt: 6/6 Remaining Channel Energy: 5/5 remaining
Deflection Aura: 1/1 remaining
Spells Remaining: 1st Level 3/3[/sblock]___________________________________________

Nicki-Aycox_9-29-03_Wescyde-Scan.jpg
Ariel Esimae

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
The keen eared party members hear a numbers of curses, followed by running feet approaching them from around the corner.

[sblock=OOC]Right if we could hold in place for a bit folks, I need to have a chat with WD before we progress.[/sblock]

VVilhem

First Post
Hearing the approaching noise, Megan quickly hides herself in the nearby shrubbery.

OOC: Can I use the Stealth roll that I rolled earlier?

Aldern Foxglove

First Post
[sblock=VVilhem]Sure, we will just assume you were moving stealthily forward through the bushes and pause upon hearing the noise. That's fine.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases