[LPF] No Loitering

jkason

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
How did we get the number 8? I had two, then level up would be 10-2-1=7? Should it be 9?

I didn't actually look at your level up, apologies. The important part is that Sid is down 7 HP from the fight. If his level up Hp are 7 rather than 6, that's fine, so long as he's -7 from his full HP. [/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
Kepli Stormborn, shaman

[section]
Kepli beams at Aszar showing her appreciation and takes one vial to hand to Erin and the second to set aside for Siddhartha when he climbs down. She move away from the group, away from the bodies, away from their stash of goods to a little clearing where she chants in a low-voiced monotone to what looks to be nothing. Scuttle leaves off pestering Siddhartha and flies down to Kepli. He paces around the shaman with his feathers puffed up and looking even more disgruntled than normal.

Before the sun has traveled the distance of an hour Kepli leaves off and stands. She brushes a clinging leaf from her backside, turns, and approaches the others.

"We should go and see what we can see before this group is missed. Does anyone need spell or potion before we head out?"

[/section]
[sblock=OOC]Kepli will spend the 15-ish minutes to prepare CLW.
[/sblock]
[sblock=MiniStats][size=+1]Kepli[/size] Aasimar Shaman 2
Initiative: +1 Perception: +11 (+13 w/ Alertness); Darkvision 60 ft.

AC: 13 (11 touch; 12 flat-footed)
HP: 20 Current: 13
CMB: +2 CMD: 13 Fort: +1 Ref: +1 Will: +6

In Hand: shortspear
Conditions: None yet
Spells Prepared:
  • 1st level (DC 14): Cure Light Wounds, Sleep, Cure Light Wounds
  • Orisons: Daze, Detect Magic, Guidance, +1
Special:
Concentration +7
Spirit Magic: Charm Animal 1/1
Stormburst: 6/6 (target treats foes as if they have concealment, 20% miss, for 1 round)
Fury Hex: 1/target (+2 morale to attack, +2 resistance to save vs fear; 3 rounds)
Alchemist's Fire 2/2 (w/ Aszar)
sling (9/10 bullets)

[size=+1]Scuttle[/size] Seagull Spirit Animal
Initiative: +2 Perception: +10

AC: 15 (14 touch; 13 flat-footed)
HP: 10 Current: 10
CMB: +1 CMD: 7 Fort: +1 Ref: +4 Will: +5

In Beak: Nothing
Conditions: None yet
Special:
Speed: 10 ft; fly 40 ft
Melee: Bite +5 (1d3-4); 0 ft reach
Improved Evasion

[/sblock]

Anastrace

First Post
175px-Erin_vaneese_cropped.png

"Let me work on my spells, then I'll be ready for scouting that camp." With that, Erin takes up a spot on the ground and opens her spellbook losing herself in the arcane glyphs.

[sblock=ooc]
If we have enough time to prepare spells thanks to leveling up, then I'll take the time to prep detect magic and shocking grasp
[/sblock]

[sblock=Erin Vaneese Mini Stats]

Erin Vaneese
AC:17 (11 flat-footed, 16 touch)
HP: 14/14
CMB: +2 CMD: 16

Fort: +3 Reflex: +4 Will: +2
Perception: -1 Sense Motive: -1
Initiative: +4

Concentration: +6
Arcane Pool: 4/5
Level 0 Spells Prepared: Prestidigitation, Ray of Frost
Level 1 Spells Prepared: 1/1 Mirror Strike

Class Skills: Knowledge (Arcana) +9, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics +10, Profession (Cook) +4, Spellcraft +9, Stealth +12

Current Weapon in Hand: Wakazashi, +6, 1d6-1, 18-20, S or P
Current Conditions in Effect: Str -3
Temporary items in possession:
Items not currently in possession:
Items depleted: none
[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
[sblock=ooc]No worries. GE, you can fill Kepli's other new slot (orison) if you like, too. I have to figure out if I can adjust the final encounter if it turns out it's just the three of you left, anyway, I'm afraid, since it seems we may be down two PCs...[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
[sblock=ooc]If it were just NPCing them, I'd just ask you folks to take a hand in them (I really hate making PC choices in combat I'm running), but the big bug of it is that neither character has been levelled up, and I definitely can't make level up choices for someone else's character.

I can hand them over to you guys to NPC as 1st levels, I guess, though I still may need to look at the final encounter, then, since I built it assuming the party would be 2nd by then.[/sblock]

FrancisJohn

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]id feel more comfortable moving Wilmorn, if that's alright. If I had to vote though, I'd say let's finish at as three pcs. I am alright with any option though, no worries. [/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads