LPF Silent Tide: Corbin

airwalkrr

Adventurer
OOC: Corbin would stop to pick up the sickle and tuck it into his belt, even if it is just a rusted weapon. He wouldn't want to run the risk of anything coming back to undeath with a weapon in hand. I suppose that would be two move actions, one to pick up the sickle, and a second to stow it. So his revised actions would probably look like this:
1st Turn
Move: Move towards the staircase in the SE of the room. Come upon bones.
2nd Move: Pick up sickle.
2nd Turn
Move: Tuck sickle into belt.
2nd Move: Finish moving towards staircase.
That takes up two turns of actions. Unless he hears a commotion before his 2nd Turn, that will be his actions. Even though he has a shield in one hand and a morningstar in the other, I assume he has some kind of lanyard at the base of the morningstar so he can let it hang from his wrist while he picks up the sickle.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
From somewhere almost due north of Corbin, the Navigator calls out, "Corbin, against the wall, opposite the entrance."

[sblock=OOC]No changes to the map.[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Charity's voice sounds as though it's coming from the same place as the Navigator's. "Actually… the stairs up, on the south wall, everyone! Best meet up spot is right there. I'll trail my glaive on the floor behind me to make me easier to track. We'll be right there, Corbin… and if you suddenly stop being able to hear a thing, a monster is close to you."

There's also a strange grinding sound along with her clear voice; both seem to be coming closer. As she finishes her instructions regarding the sudden absence of sound, Charity appears from the fog to the north.

GM: Corbin's up!

02GuardiansoftheGrain-Corbin_zpscc1d788b.jpg

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Charity's arrival is followed in short order by the appearance of The Navigator and of Robert. Soon all four of you are gathered 'round planning your next move . . .

Is it your imagination, or is the fog getting a little thinner?

GM: Posting is (for now) resuming in the main thread - I'll have instructions posted up there momentarily.

02GuardiansoftheGrain-Corbin_zpsce57f829.jpg

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Corbin is still talking, but there are no sounds coming forth . . . he recognizes the signs of attack by these "Black Echelon" characters just as a skeletal figure looms forth from the mist to his northeast! The apparition is drawing back a rusty sickle for attack! As the priest prepares to deal with that one, he notes that there's another engaging Robert to his east!

(OOC: Hope that makes sense - on the map, the half-hidden figures to the NW and NE are Echelon; Robert is to Corbin's east and The Navigator is to his south.)

02GuardiansoftheGrain-Corbin_zps0d04893e.jpg

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The Navigator steps up to Corbin's left to aid him in the fight, and takes a wild swing . . . but doesn't connect. After dealing with the foe to Corbin's NE, Robert also steps over to confront the other menace. All is eerily silent.

02GuardiansoftheGrain-Corbin_zpsfd4858c2.jpg

Last edited:

Remove ads