LPF Silent Tide: Corbin

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Charity extends her glaive into the fog in front of her and eases her way through the door. Robert follows close behind, eyes and ears peeled. The fog closes rapidly around the redhead, and around Robert as he follows her through. You've now completely lost sight of Charity, and Robert is following.

02GuardiansoftheGrain-Corbin_zpsd344c69d.jpg

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Robert's gruff voice floats to you from the mist behind. "What was that? Charity is that you?" And after a moment, "Guys I don't think it is a good idea stumbling through this mist. Cannot one of you temple guys ask your god to send a wind through this room to clear the fog up?"

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Corbin whispers to Robert, "I may have been blessed with a great many gifts from the Goddess, but the ability to dispel fog is not one of them."

He then speaks up just a little louder, hopefully well enough that Charity can hear, "Charity, hold fast for a moment so that I may place a protective spell upon you."

Assuming his glaived companion abides, Corbin moves up and casts shield of faith on Charity.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
At almost the same instant Corbin speaks, Charity's voice comes from the mist ahead. "How about we stay together, Corbin and our new friend wall side, Robert and I one step towards the center of the room.... and I search it out with my glaive. We then run either the right or left wall. Good?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Robert says softly, "If anyone can still see all those door leading to this room, maybe open them all? Hope that can help with dissolving this fog." He moves off, vanishing into the mist. Looks like he was headed due north into the room.

02GuardiansoftheGrain-Corbin_zps0757014b.jpg

Last edited:

airwalkrr

Adventurer
"I am not like to believe this fog is natural, so I doubt opening doors will disperse it. But I agree with Charity's idea. Let us move along the walls."

OOC: Corbin's actions are unchanged from what I posted before. He will carefully move forward a few steps, asking Charity to hold still for a moment then cast shield of faith on her. The following round he draws his morningstar again and follows along whatever wall the party has chosen. Corbin is most likely to follow Charity and stick close to her.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Gotcha, airwalkrr. I just read your post in the RotRL game - sorry to hear you're still in pain and all foggy. Hope that gets better soon.

02GuardiansoftheGrain-Corbin_zps7b5efd93.jpg

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Without a word - indeed, without even a sound - the newcomer to your merry little band of city-saviors slips past Charity and Corbin and disappears into the fog to the east.

02GuardiansoftheGrain-Corbin_zps4645f3f1.jpg

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Corbin whispers to Charity, "I don't know where the Navigator has gone, but I shall stick close to you. Lead the way."
OOC: Corbin follows right behind Charity. With his enhanced speed from the Travel domain and longstrider he can easily keep up. If she takes only a single move action at a time, Corbin uses his standard action to enter total defense if no foes are present, or aid another to aid Charity's AC if he spots a foe.

Remove ads