LPF Silent Tide: Robert

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Actually… the stairs up, on the south wall, everyone! Best meet up spot is right there. I'll trail my glaive on the floor behind me to make me easier to track. We'll be right there, Corbin… and if you suddenly stop being able to hear a thing, a monster is close to you." As she speaks, her voice begins to move off to the south. Her voice gives a good general idea of her location as she moves; it's accompanied by a strange grinding sound. The Navigator peels off the wall and follows on Charity's heels.

[sblock=OOC]No map change. Charity passes briefly through his sight as she begins her move. As it would make sense for him to do so, let me know if Robert wants to keep Charity in sight and follow her south - I'll post it in her thread so she's aware. Don't want to assume an action for your character, even if it's one that makes sens (to me).[/sblock]

Last edited:

Lindeloef

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Yeah thats fine, were you waiting for an answer from me? didn't get any notifications...
from the Map I am standing right next to the navigator, is that still right? If not ignore the first part of the stuff below.
[/sblock]

Robert sees Charity run off. He pats the Navigator on the shoulder "You heard the Lady, Navigator, lets follow her"

And then whenever he can, Robert follows Charity or goes to the direction where he suspects her to go.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The Navigator, whether in response to Charity's move or to Robert's tap, heads off into the fog after the red-head. In short order, all four of you are huddled together in the SE corner of the room, discussing your next move . . .

Is it your imagination, or is the fog getting thinner?

GM: Posting is (for now) resuming in the main thread - I'll have instructions posted up there momentarily.

02GuardiansoftheGrain-Robert_zps7dad98d1.jpg

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
As Corbin's words are cut off, Robert's brain kicks into overdrive and he reacts quickly. He see's Corbin, on his left, turn to face something in the fog. There's another Operative looming from the mist just to Robert's north, threatening him with a sickle. Charity turns to face the one threatening Robert. (OOC: Hope that all makes sense).

02GuardiansoftheGrain-Robert_zpsea4c7427.jpg

Lindeloef

First Post
Seeing another of those things, Robert reacts quickly, drawing his trusty greatsword to swing it at that creature.

[sblock=actions]
-Draw Weapon as a free action (Quick draw feat)
attack the thing hopefully:

Attack vs ghosty thing: 1D20+7 = [16]+7 = 23
2D6+6 = [5, 2]+6 = 13

[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]

Robert Kronbark
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 15/22
CMB: +6 CMD: 19
Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Perception: +7
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Greatsword (mwk)

Favored Enemy: Human (+2 to attack and damage rolls)

[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Robert's sword sends the bones clattering to the floor. His ears pop just a little as hearing returns . . . and then he realizes that although he can see Corbin struggling against something, he can't hear the priest at all.

OOC: Still got a move action left, I believe.

02GuardiansoftheGrain-Robert_zps4a8235f4.jpg

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Yep, it's dead.

Having dealt with his first foe handily, Robert steps 'round Corbin to see what he can see. As he moves, the silence descends once more upon him. There's another skeleton just to the NW of the Priest.

02GuardiansoftheGrain-Robert_zpsfa54c967.jpg

Remove ads