LPF Silent Tide: Robert

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The creature disintegrates, falling to the ground in a pile of bone dust and rotting cloth. The scythe raises a puff of wheat chaff as it falls into the grain, and the ambient sounds of the settling building return to Robert's ears.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
From somewhere to the South - as best he can determine in this dense fog - Robert hears Corbin's raised voice. ". . . ving me crazy! Can't see . . . can't hear . . . I've got to get out of here!" His voice fades into the distance.

Lindeloef

First Post
OOC: Is that to get airrwalker out of combat/danger cause he is sick or are we supposed to play normally?

edit: nevermind, I wrote this before you updated the initiative list in the main thread.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Silence reigns once more; but for the creaking of the building and the sloughing of the wind outside Robert would think another of the Black Echelon was near . . .

Lindeloef

First Post
Robert mutters some curses hoping to actually hear them. Keeping an eye out for another one of those ghostly creatures, Robert carfully continues onwards to find a wall with his trusty greatsword in hands.

[sblock=actions]
The Map is gone, so not sure where Robert is, but he will continue his path till he finds a wall while keeping an eye out for the echolons

Perception to check for echolons: 1D20+7 = [19]+7 = 26

If I see an echolon, I will change course to get to it and hit it with my greatsword if possible.

possible attack if not ignore it or use if one of those provoke an AoO ->
possible swing against one echolon: 1D20+7 = [14]+7 = 21
2D6+6 = [2, 2]+6 = 10

[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]

Robert Kronbark
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 15/22
CMB: +6 CMD: 19
Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Perception: +7
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Greatsword (mwk)

Favored Enemy: Human (+2 to attack and damage rolls)

[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Sorry, Lindeloef - trying to conserve space in my Photobucket account by deleting old maps as I replace them, and forgot to post your new one. Here ya go - just post the coordinates of your goal destination and I'll let you know how far you get and the results of your attack should you need it.

02GuardiansoftheGrain-Robert_zpsfc0d9380.jpg

Lindeloef

First Post
OOC: No problems. I just wanna move my 30' north. If I find a wall or an enemy on the way I stop there.

Wall-> I am done
Enemy-> If possible attack that one.

If I cannot find any of those after my 30' can I prepare an action to attack echolons stepping next to me?

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
OOC: Yep. And if you don't run into either a wall or an Echelon member after 30' you can move again next round and ready another action.

Actions noted - I'll have an update for you this evening (my local time).

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Robert, having dealt with his attacker and able to hear once more, turns north and begins to trudge through the knee high piles of grain. The flowing grain slows his movement, nevertheless he is able to make it to a wall.

OOC: This part of the floor is covered with grain, making it difficult terrain. Movement limited to 15'. I'll consider him set and ready to respond to the entrance of any Echelon members into his view.

02GuardiansoftheGrain-Robert_zps597d1d36.jpg

Lindeloef

First Post
OOC: Question regarding the grain on the floor. Does it look like it is piled on somewhere and this is the grain that spread out from the center? Like a slope or sth? If so I want to move away from that, else I go left, but still along the Wall.

I move my (lower) speed along the wall and then stop.

If there is Sound again I move further down the wall else I prepare an action to hit possible Echolons.

Prepared Attack roll: 1D20+7 = [11]+7 = 18
2D6+6 = [2, 4]+6 = 12

If I met an Echolon on the way and can reach him with my first move, I walk to him and hit him. Else I stay at the wall and prepare above action.

Remove ads