LPF Silent Tide: Robert

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Charity extends her glaive into the fog in front of her and eases her way through the door. Robert follows close behind, eyes and ears peeled. The fog closes rapidly around the redhead, and around Robert as he follows her through, obscuring sight more than a few feet away and damping sound as well. The sound of a sword being drawn from its sheathe comes from just ahead.

02GuardiansoftheGrain-Robert_zpsae87b1ac.jpg

Lindeloef

First Post
"What was that? Charity is that you?" Robert asks nervously after hearing a sword drawn.

Robert takes a step into the fog room carefully testing the footing before taking any other step.

"Guys I don't think it is a good idea stumbling through this mist. Cannot one of you temple guys ask your god to send a wind through this room to clear the fog up?" Robert asks.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Charity's voice comes from the mist ahead. "How about we stay together, Corbin and our new friend wall side, Robert and I one step towards the center of the room.... and I search it out with my glaive. We then run either the right or left wall. Good?"

At nearly the same instant, Corbin whispers from behind you, "I may have been blessed with a great many gifts from the Goddess, but the ability to dispel fog is not one of them." He then continues in a louder voice, "Charity, hold fast for a moment so that I may place a protective spell upon you."

Lindeloef

First Post
"If anyone can still see all those door leading to this room, maybe open them all? Hope that can help with dissolving this fog." Robert voices into the direction where he remembers the entrance was and he moves forward into the fog following Charity's voice.

OOC: Robert moves carefully in direction of L/M 10/11

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
As Robert moves deeper into the room, he finds himself on the edge of a veritable sea of grain.

[sblock=OOC]Squares more than half full of grain are difficult territory.[/sblock]

02GuardiansoftheGrain-Robert_zps497d2796.jpg

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
From somewhere to the south, presumably still near the door, comes Charity's clear voice: "Ummm, ok, heading along the right wall then." Then all goes eerily, completely silent. Some instinct warns the battle-tested Ranger, and he flinches back just as a rusted scythe slashes at him from the fog! Even as he's dodging the attack, some part of his brain registers that he didn't even hear the rush of the blade through the air. A skeletal form wrapped in a rotting black cloak moves through the mist before him.

[sblock=Combat!]
Code:
[U]Combatant             AC/ T/FF     HP Taken    Condition[/U]
Black Echelon         12/12/10      --/--      Silenced
Robert                17/13/14      --/22      Silenced, Difficult Terrain
[/sblock]

02GuardiansoftheGrain-Robert_zps08a7ea53.jpg

Lindeloef

First Post
"FOUND ONE!" Robert yells to alert his companions of the ghostly presence but then notices the lack of sound he makes.
The lack of noice is irritating enough for Robert, that his swing with his greatsword towards the Undead lacks confidence.

[sblock=Mini Stats]

Robert Kronbark
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 22/22
CMB: +6 CMD: 19
Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Perception: +7
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Greatsword (mwk)

Favored Enemy: Human (+2 to attack and damage rolls)

[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Silence reigns over the combat . . . (OOC: Hang tight - getting back in the swing of things. Posting an update and prompting Charity now . . .)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Still in that eerie total silence, the skeletal form before him slashes with its scythe, scoring a long gash across Robert's chest. The blade rips and pulls at armor and flesh alike . . .

[sblock=Combat!]
BEO (Black Echelon Operative) inflicts 7 points damage.

Code:
[U]Combatant             AC/ T/FF     HP Taken    Condition[/U]
Black Echelon         12/12/10      --/--      Silenced
Robert                17/13/14      07/22      Silenced
[/sblock]

BlackEchelonOperative_zpsa17c1cb0.jpg

02GuardiansoftheGrain-Robert_zps36b6fe92.jpg

Remove ads