LPF Silent Tide: Robert

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The grain has been growing almost imperceptibly deeper a he moves north, and looks like it might slope up a little to the east as well, so Robert continues his search along the wall to the west. He moves slowly through the grain, reaching a corner after about ten feet; deciding that since he can hear normally now he's a little safer to move on, he follows the wall toward the south another twenty feet where he finds and end to the wall - a doorway?

He can go 'round the end of the wall to the west, continue moving south, or move back toward the east. In any case, he's out of the deep grain.

OOC: While the grain does get deeper toward the north and east, it's very gradual.

I left the previous map up so you can compare current position with last position and get a rough idea of how you moved.

02GuardiansoftheGrain-Robert_zps1bbce0eb.jpg

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
From somewhere to the east - and a little south - Charity's clarion voice floats through the fog. "Maybe Robert can't hear us. I'm headed to the east wall then north along it."

Lindeloef

First Post
"I am over here!" Robert tries to shout and moves east, in hopes to meet up with his companions.

[sblock=actions]
double move east if no Echolon shows up.
Else if Robert can still attack should he see one of those, he attacks instead of the second move.

Possible attack against an Echolon: 1D20+7 = [2]+7 = 9
2D6+6 = [3, 3]+6 = 12

[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]

Robert Kronbark
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 15/22
CMB: +6 CMD: 19
Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Perception: +7
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Greatsword (mwk)

Favored Enemy: Human (+2 to attack and damage rolls)

[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Robert calls out, then slogs his way through the grain heading due east. He crosses an Echelon "corpse," the one he'd re-killed earlier by his best guess. The grain lessens, then gets deaper once more, and then begins to decline again. He encounters no animated skeletons nor any of his comrades along the way.

02GuardiansoftheGrain-Robert_zps84f8b8e0.jpg

Lindeloef

First Post
[sblock=@mowgli]
btw I am pretty sure, Charity meant that wall that I left with "east wall" but I am having some fun with the confusing surroundings.

[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
And now, from due east, comes The Navigator's voice. “We are along the wall!”

[sblock=OOC]Mass confusion :lol:! But after re-reading her post I think I got it right.[/sblock]

02GuardiansoftheGrain-Robert_zps1a32c6e4.jpg

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
As Robert is pushing through the grain, Charity begins talking from due north. "With the monster's silence, we cannot be split up at all. Robert, home in on my voice. Gavin, I'm thinking back to the stairs, then up them as a group of three. I suspect the grain is up there. Let's move once we're together--then we can go quietly. Robert, keep talking, lets us know if more silence wielding monsters have come along. Did you find one too, by the way? Oh, and should we link up physically, like all holding my glaive or something? Just an idea, it's useless in here anyway…"

[sblock=OOC]Map remains the same.[/sblock]

Lindeloef

First Post

[sblock="oops....ignore till its actually my turn"]
"Yeah I killed one of those Bastards"
Robert shouts in the direction he assumes Aura should be.
He then heads North-East till he finds the wall or Aura or the others.

"It was a dumb idea not sticking together. And how shall I pronounce if one of those silencing Bastards is next to me? You won't hear me..."
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
From somewhere to the southeast, Corbin's voice floats through the fog, "Charity? Robert? I've gained my bearings again. The fog was disorienting me. Give me a moment to find you. I'm moving towards the stairs."

Robert then calls out, and makes his way NE to the wall, and then a little ways along it to the north. Soon enough he comes to a corner and turns west, and just as he's getting back into the grain piles on the floor comes upon the Navigator.

02GuardiansoftheGrain-Robert_zpsd0340b7f.jpg

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
From his place on the wall just to Robert's west, the Navigator calls out, "I am in agreement here. I certainly do not want that experience again. Sticking together would be best. Corbin, against the wall, opposite the entrance."

[sblock=OOC]No changes to the map.[/sblock]

Remove ads