LPF Silent Tide: The Navigator

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
"Actually… the stairs up, on the south wall, everyone! Best meet up spot is right there. I'll trail my glaive on the floor behind me to make me easier to track. We'll be right there, Corbin… and if you suddenly stop being able to hear a thing, a monster is close to you." As she begins to speak, Charity plants the butt of her glaive on the ground and sets off to the south. Her voice and the grinding sound of the haft of the pole-arm along the flagstone give a good general idea of her location as she moves.

[sblock=OOC]The only map change is that Charity is no longer visible. As it would make sense for him to do so, let me know if the Navigator wants to keep Charity in sight and follow her south - I'll post it in her thread so she's aware.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The Navigator peels off the wall and heads south after the red-head. He notes that Robert has fallen in behind him. Shortly, all of you are huddled together in the southeast corner of the room planning your next move . . .

Is it your imagination, or is the fog getting a little thinner?

GM: Posting is (for now) resuming in the main thread - I'll have instructions posted up there momentarily.

02GuardiansoftheGrain-TheNavigator_zpsc2bc076c.jpg

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
As Corbin's words are cut off mid-sentence, The Navigator recognizes immediately the signs of a renewed attack by . . . whatever is in the granary. Ahead of him, Corbin is plainly squaring off against something; from the priest's motions it seems likely that whatever it is he's facing is just to his northwest. Robert appears to have a separate attacker of his own. (OOC: Hope that all makes sense; from his position, The Navigator cannot actually see any of the attackers.)

02GuardiansoftheGrain-TheNavigator_zpsdf8566ac.jpg

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The Navigator step up beside his new friend, and into view of another of the Echelon skeletons . . .

OOC: Still got a standard action left.

02GuardiansoftheGrain-TheNavigator_zpsd9ed3f33.jpg

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The Navigator swings away, but his blade fails to catch even the tattered cloak of the monster. As he's flailing, though, he catches a glimpse of the scarred warrior Robert stepping up to join the fray.

02GuardiansoftheGrain-TheNavigator_zps363184fc.jpg

Remove ads