LPF Silent Tide: The Navigator

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Charity extends her glaive into the fog in front of her and eases her way through the door. Robert follows close behind, eyes and ears peeled. The fog closes rapidly around the redhead, and around Robert as he follows her through. You've now completely lost sight of Charity, and Robert is following.

02GuardiansoftheGrain-Navigator_zpsceb6116c.jpg

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Robert's gruff voice floats to you from the mist behind. "What was that? Charity is that you?" And after a moment, "Guys I don't think it is a good idea stumbling through this mist. Cannot one of you temple guys ask your god to send a wind through this room to clear the fog up?"

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Charity's voice comes from the mist ahead. "How about we stay together, Corbin and our new friend wall side, Robert and I one step towards the center of the room.... and I search it out with my glaive. We then run either the right or left wall. Good?"

At nearly the same instant, Corbin whispers from behind you, "I may have been blessed with a great many gifts from the Goddess, but the ability to dispel fog is not one of them." He then continues in a louder voice, "Charity, hold fast for a moment so that I may place a protective spell upon you."

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Robert says softly, "If anyone can still see all those door leading to this room, maybe open them all? Hope that can help with dissolving this fog." He moves off, vanishing into the mist. Looks like he was headed due north into the room.

02GuardiansoftheGrain-Navigator_zps28ab34e2.jpg

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Having spoken his offer of magical protection, Corbin slips past the Navigator and makes his way into the fog. You are left alone just outside the door . . .

02GuardiansoftheGrain-Navigator_zpsf75bfaa0.jpg

Piston Honda

First Post
The Navigator looks into the fog, then back towards bodies and the entrance. He lets out a muted sigh before switching to the short sword, and stepping quietly into the fog. Attempting to stay along the wall to the right of the door.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
As he steps into the fog, he notes that both Charity and Corbin have moved left. There's no sign of the big Ranger.

OOC: Didn't know if this would change his choice of direction or not.

Piston Honda

First Post
[sblock=ooc]No, going right, if anything's in there, I expect the others will attract their attention so I can get the drop on them. Do I need to roll a new stealth roll, or is the one I used as we came in the granary still active?[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
As you move around the door and along the wall, you note that there is a set of stairs going up. This is a grain silo, so the stairs likely give access to the main storage chamber for cleaning when the silo is empty.

02GuardiansoftheGrain-Navigator_zps7fa7ddb8.jpg

Remove ads