LPF Silent Tide: The Navigator

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The rattle of bones and the swish of rotting cloth falling to the floor is obvious as the creature falls and sound returns to the Navigator's ears.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
A moment later the red-headed lady warrior steps into view, standing over the fallen pile of bones.

02GuardiansoftheGrain-Navigator_zpseac910f5.jpg

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
No sooner has Charity appeared over the body of the fallen skeleton than she breathes a sigh of relief and says, "Maybe Robert can't hear us. I'm headed to the east wall then north along it." With those words, she strides boldly off into the fog to the east, tapping the ground with the but of her glaive as she goes.

Piston Honda

First Post
The Navigator will follow Charity along the East wall. Dropping hope of having the element of surprise, he replies to Robert.

“We are along the wall!”

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
The Navigator follows the tall red head as she four paces to the east and encounters the wall. She turns north, goes six paces to a corner, rounds it and follows it two paces east to where it turns north. After moving north eight paces, she's forced to turn west. As the pair follows the wall west, The Navigator notes that the sparse scattering of grain on the floor begins to thicken. After only a couple of paces, it's piled deep enough to slow them down, and the footing has become more treacherous as the grain shifts and moves underfoot.

[sblock=OOC]Areas of piled grain are difficult terrain. They're indicated by the brownish color on the floor rather than the usual gray (though it's hard for me to tell the difference with the fog of war I'm using, so I'll try to remember to let you know specifically when you're in it.[/sblock]

02GuardiansoftheGrain-TheNavigator_zpsc02b1189.jpg

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Charity begins talking . . . "With the monster's silence, we cannot be split up at all. Robert, home in on my voice. Gavin, I'm thinking back to the stairs, then up them as a group of three. I suspect the grain is up there. Let's move once we're together--then we can go quietly. Robert, keep talking, lets us know if more silence wielding monsters have come along. Did you find one too, by the way? Oh, and should we link up physically, like all holding my glaive or something? Just an idea, it's useless in here anyway…"

[sblock=OOC]Map remains the same.[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
From somewhere to the southeast, Corbin's voice floats through the fog, "Charity? Robert? I've gained my bearings again. The fog was disorienting me. Give me a moment to find you. I'm moving towards the stairs."

At virtually the same moment, Robert calls out from the south, "Yeah I killed one of those Bastards. It was a dumb idea not sticking together. And how shall I pronounce if one of those silencing Bastards is next to me? You won't hear me..." His voice is moving around to the east, then coming up north. Just as he finishes speaking, the big warrior looms from the mist behind you.

02GuardiansoftheGrain-TheNavigator_zps9409ea2b.jpg

Piston Honda

First Post
"I am in agreement here. I certainly do not want that experience again. Sticking together would be best." The Navigator calls out. "Corbin, against the wall, opposite the entrance."

[sblock=ooc]Sorry, I did this a couple days ago, and apparently did not hit submit.[/sblock]

Remove ads