• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF]Something's Cooking

Qik

First Post
Back the tavern, Ni finishes what's probably his third ale (but maybe his fourth - he can't remember). "What say you we check on our friends at the watch station, friend dwarf?"

IronWolf

blank
Fulgrim hastily finishes his ale, putting the mug back up on the bar. "Eh, seems we worked enough on beard growin' fer one sitting! Let's go check on 'em and make sure they ain't stirrin' up trouble."

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
At the watch station

Vincenzo thinks for a moment and then gives an account of what he was told by the halfling. He keeps it brief and to the point with out any embellishments or elaborations-almost sounding like it was a guard's report on the situation.

sunshadow21

Explorer
The captain opens a desk drawer full of case files, and pulls one out based on your description. "Hmm, I believe I know the one you are referring to. Nothing has been done to date as I have been concentrating on the backlog, but I can give you the location that the assailants were seen heading toward if you wish to pursue the case yourself." He hands you a brief report of the all the information provided by the locals thus far. They were last seen disappearing down the same dead end alley that they usually used whenever they showed themselves in the neighborhood.

Qik

First Post
Ni enters the watch station with Fulgrim just as the captain is handing over the information he has on the case. Standing on his tiptoes in order to read over the seated Vincenzo's shoulder, Ni says, "Dead end alley, huh? Well, we'll make sure it's THEIR dead-end." He starts chuckling heartily to himself. Elbowing Tameral, he explains, "Get it? Because we'll want them dead. Because they're, you know the bad guys..." Winding down his laughter with a sigh, he says, "Come on, gang, let's go check out this alley."

IronWolf

blank
Fulgrim smiles as Ni tries to crack a joke and nods his head slightly. "The alley sounds like de next stop." Fulgrim begins to head for the door.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"My other two associates. Does the watch mind if we conduct our own investigation? And might there be a bounty on them if caught? would you prefer alive over dead if we do happen to catch them?" Vincenzo offers his explanation of the purple skinned gnome and the dwarf as they arrive, then asks his further questions giving a pause to allow an answer for each question.

sunshadow21

Explorer
"I don't really care what you do with them or anything you find with them. There is no reward or bounty as outside from this neighborhood, no one has seen them enough to tell precisely what they do or where. No evidence, no official bounty and no one who knows they need to put up a private bounty. At this point, they don't actually officially even exist beyond the occasion mention of them by folks around here. So as I said before, do what you want." With that, he signals to the sergeant that the conversation is over, and you are led out of the office. "I hope you got what you needed out of him. He doesn't like to trust the locals because he is afraid that they will turn around and use it against him somehow."

Qik

First Post
"Hmm. Well, maybe if we do something about this Black Costume gang or whatchamacallit, he'd be a bit more amiable of a chap. Come on, gents - and lady," adds Ni, bowing with a flourish to the angelic eidolon, "let's get a move on and check out this magicaldisappearingbandit alley way."

[sblock=Stats]Nimientioquijuil
Initiative: +2
HP: 9/9
AC: 17 (Touch: 13, Flat-footed: 15)
CMB: -2 CMD: 10 Fort: +1, Ref: +3, Will: +2
Perception: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 9/9
Spells:
- 0: Infinite
- 1: 2/2
Eidolon: Unsummoned[/sblock]