[LPF] The Devil We Know, Part 2

WindCrystal

First Post
Amien whistles slightly as he gazes into the room from afar, his light reaching in just enough to have an idea what's inside, "That's enough to live on for quite a bit. I would have to applaud anyone brave enough to abandon such stock."

[sblock=OOC]No apparent action I could take, staying in marching order.[/sblock]
[sblock=Mini-Stats]Character Sheet Page

Weapon in Hand: Sunrod
Condition: None
HP: 41/41
AC: 15
AC Touch: 12
AC Flatfooted: 13
Initiative: +2
Fort: +5
Reflex: +3
Will: +0

Glaive Attack: +6, Glaive Damage: 1d10+4 (+8, 1d10+7 under Strength Rage)
Heavy Flail Attack: +6, Heavy Flail Damage: 1d10+4 (+8, 1d10+7 under Strength Rage)
Sling Attack: +4, Sling Damage: 1d4+3
- Sling Bullets (06)

Handy Haversack
- Potion of CLW x3
- Sunrod
- Trail Rations (12 days)
- Wand of CLW x1[/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"If it is abandoned Let me take a look aroun a bit. Lem? Maui? Join me?" If no one joins him he enters any way

[sblock=ooc]how big is this room?[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
Maui pads in behind Vincenzo silently. Taniwha remains outside, ears pricked up and alert, looking back the other way as though he had received an order to remain on guard.

[sblock=OOC] Maui will use his scent to try and detect any presence in the store room [/sblock]

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Vincenzo moves about looking, listening, knowing he was the perfect target. He sighs softly at the realization he could, at any second, become a walking pincushion (or worse, NOT walking pincushion).

"Eyes and ears open, my boy; yes Master Capperelli." Vincenzo vocalizes his musing softly. That was said right before a very sound slapping on the ribs by his blade maser's sword during one of many lessons to be learned to fight in dark places.

"I need to learn to fight blindfolded someday. Sure would help today."

[sblock=mini stats]

Vincenzo's character sheet

DEFENSE

Condition: None
HP: 57/57
AC: 19
AC Touch: 14
AC Flatfooted: 16
Initiative: +2
Fort: +6
Reflex: +3
Will: +2

OFFENSE - Weapon in hand

Rapier Attack: +11 [+10]; Damage: 1d6+7 [+6], Crit: 18-20/x2, Type: P

sunrod in other: [with offhand no longer empty the attack is the one in [brackets] as Singleton [ex] no longer applies]

CONSUMABLE ITEMS

Handy Haversack
- Sun Rod x 5-1
- Trail Rations (8 days)
- Rope, silk 50 ft
- Weapon blanch [cold iron] x2

Special note to DM: I am thinking of taking a level of rogue for next level.

[/sblock]

Last edited:

perrinmiller

Adventurer
~ Aboard the Prancing Prince: 15 Minutes after sunset ~

Entering the storage room, it appears fill the bow on this deck, going from beam to beam. It is roughly a 40 foot by 50 foot wedge shape. The foremast is also in the middle of the room, coming from above to be secured at its base down below. There is no one occupying the room. The provisions do not appear to be considerable for a ship this size. Perhaps only enough for 1-2 weeks at see with a full crew.

[sblock=Combat Information]Updated Map:
Note: North is the top of the map, each square is 5 feet

Code:
Galandra:  42/42 HP remaining;
Mika:      16/16 HP remaining;
Lem:       26/26 HP remaining; 
Menik:     26/26 HP remaining; 
Amien:     41/41 HP remaining; 
Vincenzo:  57/57 HP remaining; 
Maui:      47/47 HP remaining;
Taniwha:   42/42 HP remaining;

Spells Cast: Mage Armor (Menik), Magic Fang & Barkskin (Taniwha)
Abilities Used: Wildshape (Maui)
Conditions in effect: Darkness/Sunrod (Amien & Vincenzo)
[/sblock]
GM: Please provide grid coordinates as you move or tie your movement to someone else.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Out of curiosity, Lem tries the lid of one of the crates next to him and peers inside. "Well, we've been avoiding it, but it looks like there is nothing here. We'll have to go down below and hope that we won't be walking into an elaborate ambush."

Actions:
[sblock]
Check a crate at AA11.
[/sblock]

Mini-Stats:
[sblock]
Character Sheet: http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Lem_the_Cook_(Deuce_Traveler)
HP: 26/26
AC: 22, AC Touch: 21, AC Flatfooted: 16
Unarmed Strike: Attack: +10, -Damage: 1d6, Crit: 20/x2, Special: Stunning Fist Option
Flurry of Blows: Attack: +9/+9, Damage: 1d6/1d6, Crit: 20/x2, Special: Stunning Fist Option
[/sblock]

soulnova

Explorer
Galandra stays right behind Vincenzo while Mika follows Menik instead. She's keeping quiet at the moment. Just as Lem, she feels they might need to hurry up before anyone downstairs realizes they are there.

[sblock=Movement] Follows Vincenzo as per marching order[/sblock]

Remove ads