[LPF] The Devil We Know, Part 2

jbear

First Post
"Patience Young Leopard" Maui rumbles back at Mika. "Stay with your human and protect her." To the others ears the leopard merely hisses. Then he and Taniwha sit on their haunches peering towards the end of the ship awaiting for the others to finish with the door and to continue advancing.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Vincenzo looks to the others and the looks to the door. He moves the glowing stick to his sword hand and opens the closed door with his free hand slowly. about 6 inches. he motions for the periscope, and looks in the room beyond with it.

[sblock=mini stats]

Vincenzo's character sheet

DEFENSE

Condition: None
HP: 57/57
AC: 19
AC Touch: 14
AC Flatfooted: 16
Initiative: +2
Fort: +6
Reflex: +3
Will: +2

OFFENSE - Weapon in hand

Rapier Attack: +11 [+10]; Damage: 1d6+7 [+6], Crit: 18-20/x2, Type: P

sunrod in other: [with offhand no longer empty the attack is the one in [brackets] as Singleton [ex] no longer applies]

CONSUMABLE ITEMS

Handy Haversack
- Sun Rod x 5-1
- Trail Rations (8 days)
- Rope, silk 50 ft
- Weapon blanch [cold iron] x2

Special note to DM: I am thinking of taking a level of rogue for next level.

[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
~ Aboard the Prancing Prince: 16 Minutes after sunset ~

Vincenzo peers into the aft cabin.

These finely appointed quarters contain a table, some chairs, bookshelf, and a few barrels, all of which have been screwed to the deck. There is a stack of papers on the table. However, this room is dusty and dirty and doesn’t appear to have been used recently.

[sblock=Combat Information]Updated Map:
Note: North is the top of the map, each square is 5 feet
The cannons are actually ballistae

Code:
Galandra:  42/42 HP remaining;
Mika:      16/16 HP remaining;
Lem:       26/26 HP remaining; 
Menik:     26/26 HP remaining; 
Amien:     41/41 HP remaining; 
Vincenzo:  57/57 HP remaining; 
Maui:      47/47 HP remaining;
Taniwha:   42/42 HP remaining;

Spells Cast: Mage Armor (Menik), Magic Fang & Barkskin (Taniwha)
Abilities Used: Wildshape (Maui)
Conditions in effect: Darkness/Sunrod (Amien & Vincenzo)
[/sblock]
GM: Please provide grid coordinates as you move or tie your movement to someone else.

soulnova

Explorer
"No one home?" Galandra ask whispering to Vincenzo as she peeks inside the room too.

"I guess is time to check the rest of the place then"

She will wait for Vincenzo to move out and follow him.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Exiting he looks impatient.

"No, no one home. And it looks dirty, unused. I am not sure this ship is the right location."

WindCrystal

First Post
Catching wind of what was said, Amien asks, "Then.. who does it belong to? Surely nobody would be so daft to allow a bunch of kids like us saunter onto their vessel, right?"

jbear

First Post
Maui growls and pads forward into the dimly lit area of the boat, impatient to move on. Taniwha follows him forward, sniffing out any signs of a fresh scent.

[sblock=OOC] I am assuming the lit area is bright light and that dim light will extend out further than that. I don't know the rules on that so correct me if I am mistaken.

Both felines continue to use scent, looking for signs of a fresh scent, which I think they could distinguish even if the area is well frequented.

Question: Can't we just search until we a) find something b) get surprised?[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
GM: You all could post grid coordinates like I asked for too. ;) By all means take multiple actions to speed this up. Posting one-liners of chitchat without taking actions is on you guys.

I post results to actions, you take none I have nothing to update.

Remove ads