[LPF] The Devil We Know

BigB

First Post
Tsaaruck quickly moves around the group to the nearest rat yelling " AAARRRGGGGGGG by the HEART OF THE FIRE the captives will be released! "

[sblock]move to G16 attack R1 = 10perception check 15[/sblock]

and misses with his hammer.

[sblock=mini stats]
HP: 15/15
AC: 14 (Touch: 11, Flat: 13) with shield
AC:13(Touch: 11, Flat: 12) without shield
Init: +1
CMB: +5 / CMD: 16
Fort: +5 / Ref: +1 / Will: +1
Speed: 40 ft.
In Hand: War Hammer: Attack: +5 = [BAB (1) + STR (4) + Misc (0) + Magic (0)]
Damage: 1d8+4, Crit: 20/x3, Type B
Rage remaining: 6/6 [/sblock]
 

log in or register to remove this ad

kinem

Adventurer
"Rats indeed. With clubs." Menik advances and casts a spell at the man who ordered the rats to attack.

[sblock=DM]Move to H22. Cast Blindness at the man (I assume M1), Fort neg DC 16.[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stat block]
Menik

AC 17 (touch 13, ff 14) with mage armor
hp 17/17
Init +3, CMB +2, CMD 15, Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +3; Perception +5

att longsword +2 (1d8+1, 19/x2) or dagger +2 (1d4+1, 19/x2)
or longbow +4 ranged (1d8, 20/x3)

force missile (Sp): (1d4+1, as magic missile, 7/day, 0 used)

Arcane bond: ring; cast any spell in spellbook 1/day except Abj or Div

spells prepared:
Level 0: daze (Will neg DC 14), ghost sound (Will DC 14), prestidigitation, disrupt undead (30', +4 RTA, 1d6)

Level 1: color spray (Will neg DC 15), mage armor (cast), magic missile (1d4+2,1d4+1),
ear-piercing scream& (3d6+1, daze 1 round, Fort DC 16 half + no daze)

Level 2: mirror image (1d4+1, 3 min),
flaming sphere&~ (3d6+1, Reflex neg DC 18, 130' range, 3 rounds),
blindness/deafness (Fort neg DC 16, cast)

Gear: 4 days' rations, potion of CLW (1d8+1), 40 arrows, club, periscope, pearl of power (1st level)
[/sblock]
 

WindCrystal

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I'm gonna wait on all of the characters that have their ranged weapons out to act (besides Galandra) before I have Amien get in front of them for the purpose of soaking damage.[/sblock]
 

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"Hey, guess what guys? Looks like we got ourselves a regular tavern brawl," Lem says cheerfully as he rushes to join the scrum.

Actions
[sblock]
Moving to the chair at I-15 and throwing an acid flask at the rat at F15.
A 17 to hit and 3 for damage. http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4050459/
[/sblock]

Mini-Stats:
[sblock]
Character Sheet: http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Lem_the_Cook_(Deuce_Traveler)
HP: 20
AC: 21, AC Touch: 20, AC Flatfooted: 15
Unarmed Strike: Attack: +9, -Damage: 1d4, Crit: 20/x2, Special: Stunning Fist Option
Flurry of Blows: Attack: +8/+8, Damage: 1d4/1d4, Crit: 20/x2, Special: Stunning Fist Option
[/sblock]
 

WindCrystal

First Post
"Just a regular? You must be pretty easy to excite!" He says in jest. Despite his enthusiasm, Amien doesn't seem to be in much of a position to be useful offensively at the moment, moving forward and putting himself in front of those he passes while pulling out a sling and having to pause to get it loaded.

[sblock=Turn Actions]Free Action: Drop Glaive
Move Action 1: Draw Sling as part of Move Action, Move to I19
Move Action 2: Load Bullet into Sling[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini-Stats]Character Sheet Page


Condition: 1 bullet loaded in Sling
HP: 28/28
AC: 15
AC Touch: 12
AC Flatfooted: 13
Initiative: +2


Glaive Attack: +5, Glaive Damage: 1d10+4
Heavy Flail Attack: +5, Heavy Flail Damage: 1d10+4
Sling Attack: +4, Sling Damage: 1d4+3
- Sling Bullets (06)


Handy Haversack
- Potion of CLW x3
- Sunrod
- Trail Rations (12 days)[/sblock]
 

soulnova

Explorer
[sblock]im checking through my cellphone. Cant roll. Galandra wil l use rapid shot on the nearest enemy and then when they come to melee she will switch to her falchion with power attack if they look not well prtected (low ac). She will attempt to flank themwith tsaaruck. [/sblock]
 

perrinmiller

Adventurer
The rat is hit by acid and it doesn't do much. Galandra steps a bit closer and fires two arrows, one hits the same rat.

The man looks to be blinded by Menik's spell.


Druid.png
DireRat.png

The rats swarm towards you and concentrate mostly on Lem and Amien. Tsaaruk and Lem each take bites from the filty creatures.


OOC: Combat: Round 2
[sblock=Combat Information]Galandra hit R1 4 dmg
M2 Healed R1 6 HP
R1 hit Tsaaruk 4 dmg
R2 hit Lem 2 dmg
R3, R8 missed Lem
R5 missed Amien
R4, R6, R7 double moved

Initiative:
You guys
Men & Rats

Updated Map:
Furniture: Chairs are difficult terrain for all. Tables are for humanoids, but not for rats/halflings going underneath
LPF-DWKEnc01Map02_zps248a8d20.jpg


Code:
Galandra:  32/32 HP remaining;
Lem:       18/20 HP remaining; 2 dmg
Menik:     17/17 HP remaining; 
Amien:     28/28 HP remaining; 
Lydia:     12/12 HP remaining;
Tsaaruk:   11/15 HP remaining; 4 dmg

Spells Cast: Menik (Blindness)
Abilities Used: 
Conditions in effect:
Code:
Man1 (AC10/??HP): Blinded
Man2 (AC14/??HP):
Rat1 (AC14/??HP): 1 dmg
Rat2 (AC14/??HP):
Rat3 (AC14/5HP):
Rat4 (AC14/5HP):
Rat5 (AC14/5HP):
Rat6 (AC14/5HP):
Rat7 (AC14/5HP):
Rat8 (AC14/5HP):[/sblock][GM]You guys are up.

Actions are resolved in posted order, so keep in mind what the players that post before you are doing.[/GM]
 

soulnova

Explorer
Galandra will drop the bow and engage the rat a few steps ahead of hers with her falchion and all her force. "Lem, watch out! Don't get flanked!" She will clear the way for Amien so he can get ahead easier.

[sblock= combat] drops bow, quick draw falcion, 5ft step to H19. Attack R4 with Power Attack.

FALCHION - R4
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4057191/
1d20+6[12,6] = (18)

Damage - r4
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4057202/
2d4+7[3,2,7] = (12)



Cleave - R6
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4057194/
1d20+6 → [9,6] = (15)


Damage - r6
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/4057205/
2d4+7[1,3,7] = (11)
[/sblock]



[sblock=Ministats]
Maidel.png

Galandra
AC: 18 (Touch 12, Flatfooted 16)
HP: 32/32

Initiative: +2
Perception: +8/+10 vs Humans, Sense Motive: +2/+4 vs Humans,
CMB: +6 CMD: 18 Fort: +5 Reflex: +6 Will: +4

Masterwork Falchion +7 [2d4+4] 18-20
Dagger +6 [1d4+3] 19-20
Masterwork Comp Longbow STR3: +6 [1d8+3] x3 (110ft)


Effects: Killer
Combat Feats: Power Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot, Cleave

Conditions: None

In Hand: Masterwork Composite Longbow STR3

Consumables:

Efficient Quiver
  • -Blunt Arrows (20)
  • -Arrows (28)
  • -Masterwork Arrows (10)
  • -Javelins (10)
  • -Spears (3)

Backpack

  • 4 days rations, Wand CLW (7 charges), Oil (2)
[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Lydia_headshot_small_trans_blur.png
Lydia takes a quick glance into the fray around the table just inside the door, using the advantage of her height to do so, while loading her sling staff and hefting it in a ready position. Seeing what she hopes is a clear shot at the other human, she takes it...

[sblock=DM]Move Action: Load sling staff.
Standard Action: Attack man 2 (Natural 1 = Miss).[/sblock]
...and pulls back too hard at the last moment in an attempt to not hit Amien with either the staff or the bullet, now careening somewhere not at all in the intended direction.

"Gal'ma, this isn't anything like cheweb..." She mutters.

[sblock=Stats]Full Stats
HP: 12/12
AC: 16 (Touch: 14, Flat: 13)
Init: +3 (+5 in forest) / Speed: 30 ft.
CMB: +1 / CMD: 14
Fort: +4 / Ref: +5 / Will: +1 (+3 vs fear)
Speed: 30 ft.
In Hand: Halfling Sling Staff (Melee: +2 [1d4+1], Ranged: +4 [1d6+1], 80 ft.)
[/sblock]
 

BigB

First Post
Tsaaruck howls at the bite "Feel the Heat" as he answers with a swing of his warhammer.

[sblock]Tsaaruck is not moving just attacking rat 1 To Hit Rat 1=19 Damage Rat 1 = 6[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]
HP: 11/15
AC: 14 (Touch: 11, Flat: 13) with shield
AC:13(Touch: 11, Flat: 12) without shield
Init: +1
CMB: +5 / CMD: 16
Fort: +5 / Ref: +1 / Will: +1
Speed: 40 ft.
In Hand: War Hammer: Attack: +5 = [BAB (1) + STR (4) + Misc (0) + Magic (0)]
Damage: 1d8+4, Crit: 20/x3, Type B
Rage remaining: 6/6 [/sblock]
 

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases

Top