[LPF] The Devil We Know

soulnova

Explorer
"Ok, let's have a look first" Galandra will walk up to T26. "It surprises me this dock is still standing..." she looks at the side a little worried about their safety. "We should step carefully if we go that way"




[sblock=Ministats]
Maidel.png

Galandra
AC: 18 (Touch 12, Flatfooted 16)
HP: 32/32

Initiative: +2
Perception: +8/+10 vs Humans, Sense Motive: +2/+4 vs Humans,
CMB: +6 CMD: 18 Fort: +5 Reflex: +6 Will: +4

Masterwork Falchion +7 [2d4+4] 18-20
Dagger +6 [1d4+3] 19-20
Masterwork Comp Longbow STR3: +6 [1d8+3] x3 (110ft)


Effects: Killer
Combat Feats: Power Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot, Cleave

Conditions: None

In Hand: Masterwork Composite Longbow STR3

Consumables:

Efficient Quiver
  • -Blunt Arrows (20)
  • -Arrows (30)
  • -Masterwork Arrows (10)
  • -Javelins (10)
  • -Spears (3)

Backpack

  • 4 days rations, Wand CLW (7 charges), Oil (2)
[/sblock]
 

log in or register to remove this ad

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Lydia_headshot_small_trans_blur.png
"Well... hmm. It looks like we can't get in this way..." Lydia observes, as she walks towards the dock. "I guess we take the dock?"

As she approaches, she stops suddenly (T25) and grimaces. "Jha'ka, gross. Um... well, this door back here is boarded up, I guess we should all go this way?"

[sblock=Stats]Full Stats

HP: 12/12
AC: 16 (Touch: 14, Flat: 13)
Init: +3 (+5 in forest) / Speed: 30 ft.
CMB: +1 / CMD: 14
Fort: +4 / Ref: +5 / Will: +1
Speed: 30 ft.
In Hand: n/a
[/sblock]
 

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"I was thinking this building was going to be some sort of front operation for the slavers. Now I'm pondering whether or not we've stumbled on some kind of barracks. I wonder why the local Watch hasn't taken a deeper look into this," Lem asks out loud.

Mini-Stats
[sblock]
HP: 20 = [3d8 + CON (0) + Misc (0) + FC (0)] Monk
AC: 21 = [10 + DEX(5) + Size(1) + Wis(2) + Dodge(1) + Deflect(1) + Armor(1)]
AC Touch: 20 = [10 + DEX(5) + Size(1) + Wis(2) + Dodge(1) + Deflect(1)]
AC Flatfooted: 15 = [10 + Size (1) + Wis(2) + Deflect (1) + Armor(1)]
INIT: +7 = [DEX (5) + Reactionary Trait (2)]
BAB: +2 = [BAB (2) Monk lvl:3]
CMB: +7 = [Maneuver Training (3) + Dex (5) + Size (-1)]
CMD: 18 = [10 + BAB (2) + Wis (2) + DEX (5) + Size (-1)]
Fortitude: +4 = [Monk (03) + CON (00) + Halfling (01)]
Reflex: +9 = [Monk (03) + DEX (05) + Halfling (01)]
Will: +7 = [Monk (03) + WIS (02) + Halfling (01) + Trait* (01)]
Speed: 30' (Fast Movement, +10 ft)
Unarmed Strike: Attack: +9 = [BAB (2) + Dex (5) + Size (1) + Weapon Focus (1)]
-Damage: 1d4, Crit: 20/x2, Special: Stunning Fist Option
Flurry of Blows: Attack: +8/+8 = [Monk(3)+Dex(5)+2WF enalty(-2)+WF(1)+Size(1)]
-Damage: 1d4/1d4, Crit: 20/x2, Special: Stunning Fist Option
(12x) Flask of Acid: Attack: +8 = [BAB (2) + Dex (5) + Size (1)], Thrown
- Damage: 1d6, Crit: Nil, Range: 10 feet,
- Special: 1hp splash acid damage to those within 5 feet
Skills of Note: Acrobatics- 13, Stealth- 13, Escape Artist- 10, Perception- 9, Profession (Cook)- 6
[/sblock]
 

kinem

Adventurer
"Probably they didn't get the tip we did about the connection between this place and the kidnappings" Menik says. "I think we should stick together this time. If this place is where they hold the prisoners, we could soon have a fight on our hands."

As usual before entering a potentially dangerous situation, Menik casts mage armor on himself. He then approaches closer to the building (V26).

[sblock=mini stat block]
Menik

AC 17 (touch 13, ff 14) with mage armor
hp 17/17
Init +3, CMB +2, CMD 15, Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +3; Perception +5

att longsword +2 (1d8+1, 19/x2) or dagger +2 (1d4+1, 19/x2)
or longbow +4 ranged (1d8, 20/x3)

force missile (Sp): (1d4+1, as magic missile, 7/day, 0 used)

Arcane bond: ring; cast any spell in spellbook 1/day except Abj or Div

spells prepared:
Level 0: daze (Will neg DC 14), ghost sound (Will DC 14), prestidigitation, disrupt undead (30', +4 RTA, 1d6)

Level 1: color spray (Will neg DC 15), mage armor (cast), magic missile (1d4+2,1d4+1),
ear-piercing scream& (3d6+1, daze 1 round, Fort DC 16 half + no daze)

Level 2: mirror image (1d4+1, 3 min),
flaming sphere&~ (3d6+1, Reflex neg DC 18, 130' range, 3 rounds),
blindness/deafness (Fort neg DC 16)

Gear: 4 days' rations, potion of CLW (1d8+1), 40 arrows, club, periscope, pearl of power (1st level)
[/sblock]
 

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Lydia_headshot_small_trans_blur.png

"Well, I mean, just look at it. It's all rickety... if we didn't know that there was kidnapping going on, would you give it a second look?" Lydia shakes her head slightly. "Besides, this smell is horrible. I wouldn't come here unless I had to..."

She looks back at Menik. "You think so? Hmm." She unbuckles her sling staff from her pack, using it as a walking stick for now.

[sblock=Stats]Full Stats

HP: 12/12
AC: 16 (Touch: 14, Flat: 13)
Init: +3 (+5 in forest) / Speed: 30 ft.
CMB: +1 / CMD: 14
Fort: +4 / Ref: +5 / Will: +1
Speed: 30 ft.
In Hand: Halfling Sling Staff (Melee: +2 [1d4+1], Ranged: +4 [1d6+1], 80 ft.)
[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

BigB

First Post
zbrush_orc_version_small_by_chrisgabrish-d5p307h.jpg

Tsaaruck moves to W24 watching the side of the building and readies his crossbow. Although he prefers his hammer one needs to be ready for the arrows that almost always come befer a hammer swing. " I think we should stay together. Does that pier look strong enough to support me? I would hate to go for a swim while the rest of you look for our missing person. "
 
Last edited:

WindCrystal

First Post
Amien looks at the establishment with expectations broken. He was thinking there would be an actual front as in an actual inn. "They call it 'Inn of the Unlucky Sailor' but it's apparent that it wasn't the sailors that were unlucky." He pulls out his glaive, figuring that since the establishment is supposed to appear empty and unkempt, that trying to appear peaceful is fairly fruitless especially since others are drawing weapons, and moves to keep with the crowd of the others. "I've never heard of the constables and watches to care about anything they didn't need to. No doubt why people like the Ravens exist, I'm sure."

[sblock=Movement]Move to T27[/sblock]
[sblock=Mini Stats]HP: 28/28
AC: 15
AC Touch: 12
AC Flatfooted: 13
Initiative: +2

Glaive Attack: +5, Glaive Damage: 1d10+4
Heavy Flail Attack: +5, Heavy Flail Damage: 1d10+4
Sling Attack: +4, Sling Damage: 1d4+3[/sblock]
 

stanleyindraven

First Post
"Well, I for one feel like a straightforward approach may find us meeting more than who we want. But feel free to wait here," Frederick says as he advances up to the dock. (U27) "I should ask, what are your specific capabilities?" He looks at his new companions.

[sblock]
180px-Muscular-Young-Blond-Boxer.jpg

Frederick

AC: 15 (Touch 15, Flatfooted 13)
HP: 9/9

Initiative: +2
Perception: +4, Sense motive: +3,
CMB: +1 CMD: 16 Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +5

Unarmed +1 [1d6+1] 20

Combat Feats: Improved Unarmed Strike, Panther Style, Combat Reflexes


Conditions: None

In Hand: Nothing

Gear: Back Pack, Potion of Cure Light Wounds x2, Trail Rations x5, Sling[/sblock]
 

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Lydia_headshot_small_trans_blur.png
"A little of this, a little of that." Lydia says with a smile and a shrug. "I like finding things and new places I haven't been. Big forests, spooky ruins... but it's not just the destination, the getting there is fun, too."

"And each kind of place has its own things you need to know. Gotta be able to climb in the woods, swim through lakes. Gotta be able to get past locks and traps when you're following a treasure map! So I do a little bit of everything." She taps the butt of her staff on the ground. "And I may not be much of a fighter, but I was quite the cheweb player, when I was younger. I mean... hitting a guy in the head, it's kinda like passing, but aim for their face, you know?"

[sblock=Stats]Full Stats

HP: 12/12
AC: 16 (Touch: 14, Flat: 13)
Init: +3 (+5 in forest) / Speed: 30 ft.
CMB: +1 / CMD: 14
Fort: +4 / Ref: +5 / Will: +1 (+3 vs fear)
Speed: 30 ft.
In Hand: Halfling Sling Staff (Melee: +2 [1d4+1], Ranged: +4 [1d6+1], 80 ft.)
[/sblock]
 

soulnova

Explorer
"Well, I for one feel like a straightforward approach may find us meeting more than who we want. But feel free to wait here," Frederick says as he advances up to the dock. (U27) "I should ask, what are your specific capabilities?" He looks at his new companions.


"I hunt things and kill them" Galandra says as a second thought while making sure the dock is secure before trying to cross. Then she turns to them suddenly realizing that might have sound a little creepy. "Erh... I mean, sometimes I take them to the constable too, right Aimen?" she's mentally kicking herself.

"...Nevermind... let's just find that people..."

She will then move to Q26 with her M.Composite Longbow drawn.

Perception Roll
http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=25843
1D20+8 = [5]+8 = 13+2 vs Humans
 

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases

Top