[LPF] The Devil We Know

WindCrystal

First Post
Amien tries to think of a suitable answer to the question, then thinks of one not really seeing himself as the typical honorable warrior type, "I am trying to be hired muscle for purposes like this mission, which is why I need to be in the front of this pack eventually. Are we sure we're going down this pier?" When Galandra corrects herself on what she does, Amien chimes in, "Well, they had to surrender and turn themselves in to not be killed, but sure."
[sblock=Mini Stats]HP: 28/28
AC: 15
AC Touch: 12
AC Flatfooted: 13
Initiative: +2

Glaive Attack: +5, Glaive Damage: 1d10+4
Heavy Flail Attack: +5, Heavy Flail Damage: 1d10+4
Sling Attack: +4, Sling Damage: 1d4+3[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

log in or register to remove this ad

BigB

First Post
View attachment 57172 Tsaaruck watching along the side of the building responds " I survive, somehow I live while others are not so lucky and I fight to remain free. " Tsaaruck examines the wall to see how rotted it really is just in case a surprise doorway may be of help to the group.
 

kinem

Adventurer
"We should have already discussed this" Menik notes. "My prepared spells are largely combat-oriented. One is fire-based, probably too dangerous around here. I do have a few miscellaneous capabilities like the charm spell I mentioned. I can create the illusion of sound, for example. My sword and bow come in handy, too."

[sblock=mini stat block]
Menik

AC 17 (touch 13, ff 14) with mage armor
hp 17/17
Init +3, CMB +2, CMD 15, Fort +1, Reflex +4, Will +3; Perception +5

att longsword +2 (1d8+1, 19/x2) or dagger +2 (1d4+1, 19/x2)
or longbow +4 ranged (1d8, 20/x3)

force missile (Sp): (1d4+1, as magic missile, 7/day, 0 used)

Arcane bond: ring; cast any spell in spellbook 1/day except Abj or Div

spells prepared:
Level 0: daze (Will neg DC 14), ghost sound (Will DC 14), prestidigitation, disrupt undead (30', +4 RTA, 1d6)

Level 1: color spray (Will neg DC 15), mage armor (cast), magic missile (1d4+2,1d4+1),
ear-piercing scream& (3d6+1, daze 1 round, Fort DC 16 half + no daze)

Level 2: mirror image (1d4+1, 3 min),
flaming sphere&~ (3d6+1, Reflex neg DC 18, 130' range, 3 rounds),
blindness/deafness (Fort neg DC 16)

Gear: 4 days' rations, potion of CLW (1d8+1), 40 arrows, club, periscope, pearl of power (1st level)
[/sblock]
 

perrinmiller

Adventurer
You all inch closer and you notice the planks of the boardwalk tend to creak a bit.

You don't hear anything from inside the building.


[sblock=Combat Information]Roll Stealth checks when moving on the boardwalk

Initiative:

Updated Map:


Code:
Frederick: 09/09 HP remaining; 
Galandra:  32/32 HP remaining;
Lem:       20/20 HP remaining;
Menik:     17/17 HP remaining; 
Amien:     28/28 HP remaining; 
Lydia:     12/12 HP remaining;
Tsaaruk:   15/15 HP remaining;

Spells Cast: 
Abilities Used: 
Conditions in effect:
[/sblock][Sblock=GM]1. All game mechanics should be in a Spoiler block and not imbedded in your narration. This includes grid coordinates. I read the narration on my phone, then I want to simply go to the spoiler blocks to get the information I need for DM updates. Thanks.

2. Mini-Stats are not a replacement for your char sheets, but to track the things that change. I only want the following:
- Link to Sheet (so I can get the rest of the information I need with one click)
- Current ACs (because these change)
- Current HPs
- Current Conditions in effect: (ie. Point Blank Shot, Power Attack, Bless, etc....)
- Spells & Abilities Remaining Available
- Current Items in hand

If you think I am being a little strict, just keep in mind this is all to save me time to work on updates for you guys. If it takes too much time for me to sift through your posts and sheets, I gaff it off a day or too as you are shuffled to the back of my queue.[/Sblock]
 

soulnova

Explorer
Galandra stops and gulps looking at the creaking boardwalk.

"... mmh..." she glances back to the party. "Careful" she says and turns back to keep advancing. She's getting the feeling they boarded the front entrance for a reason. Perhaps it could have been a better idea to blow up the main door? She sighs and advances slowly and in silence with her bow drawn.

[sblock]
Move to L26

Stealth Check
http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=26048
1D20+7 = [13]+7 = 20


The windows are boarded too, right? She can't see inside through them, right?
[/sblock]




[sblock=Ministats]
Maidel.png

Galandra
AC: 18 (Touch 12, Flatfooted 16)
HP: 32/32

Initiative: +2
Perception: +8/+10 vs Humans, Sense Motive: +2/+4 vs Humans,
CMB: +6 CMD: 18 Fort: +5 Reflex: +6 Will: +4

Masterwork Falchion +7 [2d4+4] 18-20
Dagger +6 [1d4+3] 19-20
Masterwork Comp Longbow STR3: +6 [1d8+3] x3 (110ft)


Effects: Killer
Combat Feats: Power Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot, Cleave

Conditions: None

In Hand: Masterwork Composite Longbow STR3

Consumables:

Efficient Quiver
  • -Blunt Arrows (20)
  • -Arrows (30)
  • -Masterwork Arrows (10)
  • -Javelins (10)
  • -Spears (3)

Backpack

  • 4 days rations, Wand CLW (7 charges), Oil (2)
[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Something doesn't feel quite right here," Lem says to the group before he quietly moves forward next to Galandra.

DM:
[sblock]
Moving to O27.
Stealth Check: 16, http://www.coyotecode.net/roll/lookup.php?rollid=26066
[/sblock]

Mini-Stats:
[sblock]
Character Sheet: http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Lem_the_Cook_(Deuce_Traveler)
HP: 20
AC: 21, AC Touch: 20, AC Flatfooted: 15
Unarmed Strike: Attack: +9, -Damage: 1d4, Crit: 20/x2, Special: Stunning Fist Option
Flurry of Blows: Attack: +8/+8, Damage: 1d4/1d4, Crit: 20/x2, Special: Stunning Fist Option
[/sblock]
 

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Lydia_headshot_small_trans_blur.png
"Hmm. Maybe this is a trap or something?" Lydia asks, somewhat uncertainly. "Maybe we should try the barred door, instead? Though that might wind up being really loud..."

[sblock=DM]Move to O26.
Stealth: (Take 10) + 11 = 21[/sblock]
[sblock=Stats]Full Stats

HP: 12/12
AC: 16 (Touch: 14, Flat: 13)
Init: +3 (+5 in forest) / Speed: 30 ft.
CMB: +1 / CMD: 14
Fort: +4 / Ref: +5 / Will: +1 (+3 vs fear)
Speed: 30 ft.
In Hand: Halfling Sling Staff (Melee: +2 [1d4+1], Ranged: +4 [1d6+1], 80 ft.)
[/sblock]
 

stanleyindraven

First Post
Frederick will try to advance slower and without causing a creak. He tries to make few steps and hope that his bare feet will allow him the tactile feedback he needs to stay silent.

[sblock=stealth]Stealth 1d20+2=12 [/sblock]

[sblock=Stats] HP 9/9 ; AC: 15 ; Init: +2 ; Empty hands. [/sblock]
 

WindCrystal

First Post
Here goes nothing.. Amien will try to carefully move to the best of his ability, though is not too confident considering his poor luck of people randomly being able to hear him every time he tries to do something quietly, which has been a recurring theme in his life lately.

[sblock=Movement]Move to N27, "yep, Amien got heard" check AKA quote en quote "Stealth": 1d20+3=8[/sblock]
[sblock=Mini-stats]Character Sheet Page

Condition: None
HP: 28/28
AC: 15
AC Touch: 12
AC Flatfooted: 13
Initiative: +2


Glaive Attack: +5, Glaive Damage: 1d10+4
Heavy Flail Attack: +5, Heavy Flail Damage: 1d10+4
Sling Attack: +4, Sling Damage: 1d4+3
- Sling Bullets (07)


Handy Haversack
- Potion of CLW x3
- Sunrod
- Trail Rations (12 days)[/sblock]
 

BigB

First Post
zbrush_orc_version_small_by_chrisgabrish-d5p307h.jpgTsaaruck looks at the dock warily. Watching the groups back scanning for trouble behind them. Mumbling not so quietly " What I would give for something to hit at this moment, I am not one for sneaking around like this. "

[sblock]Tsaaruck moves to T25 and looks for trouble perception check 16 Stealth check 1[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]
HP: 15/15
AC: 14 (Touch: 11, Flat: 13)
Init: +1
CMB: +5 / CMD: 16
Fort: +5 / Ref: +1 / Will: +1
Speed: 40 ft.
In Hand: Light Crossbow: Attack: +2 = [BAB (1) + DEX (1) + Misc (0) + Magic (0)] Damage: 1d8+0, Crit: 19-20/x2, 80' range, Type P
Rage remaining: 6/6 [/sblock]
 

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases

Top