[LPF] Wreck Ashore

Satin Knights

First Post
Having gathered their weapons and items, you leave the three prisoners tied up and unconscious. Moving out as a threesome, you head for the real lighthouse. As you arrive, you see that the once white tower has been smeared with mud. Even a few palm leaves are used to camouflage the building. The door has been battered and broken.
 

log in or register to remove this ad

WindCrystal

First Post
"Well, that's one way to for a home to look.. You know. So uh... do we just go in? Nobody seemed to have seen us." Of course that only means so much.
 

soulnova

Explorer
"Yeah, let me go in front" she nods and takes out her bow. She will scout ahead of them 20ft, to check inside the lighthouse.

[sblock=Actions]
Perception 1d20+8 → [20,8] = (28) http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3939555/ (+2 vs Human)
Stealth 1d20+7 → [4,7] = (11) http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/3939557/
[/sblock]


[sblock=Mini Stats]
Maidel.png

Galandra
AC: 18 (Touch 12, Flatfooted 16)
HP: 20/32

Initiative: +2
Perception: +8/+10 vs Humans, Sense Motive: +2/+4 vs Humans,
CMB: +6 CMD: 18 Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +3

Masterwork Falchion +7 [2d4+4] 18-20
Dagger +6 [1d4+3] 19-20
+2STR Composite Longbow +5 [1d8+2] x3 (110ft)


Effects: Killer
Combat Feats: Power Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot, Cleave

Conditions: None

In Hand: +2 STR Composite Longbow

Consumables: (14 Normal Arrows, 10 Masterwork Arrows, ), 4 days rations.

[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
Stepping inside, Galandra finds a quaint little home on the first floor, with stairs spiraling up the inside of the outer wall. The place has been ransacked. Two large smears of old blood stain the floor from the bedroom area to the door.
 

soulnova

Explorer
Galandra's eyes grow wide seeing the stains on the floor. She curses in silence.

Her whole body stiffness in apprehension as she holds her breath in anticipation of she might find next. She motions Tirithon and Aimen to get closer quietly and points at the stains of blood as she checks deeper into the first floor.
 

WindCrystal

First Post
Amien tilts his head over Galandra's shoulder but doesn't bother to do anything to comfort or inspire, seeming very unhinged by the blood he sees. Not fascinated enough by the blood, he glances about the interior and decides to begin switching to his flail to accommodate the small space to work with..

Stepping ahead of what he thinks is a frightened creature, he puts himself into the room nonchalantly, making sure to not add any blood to the accumulating mix of mud and sand that are left behind with each step he makes.

Since he can see that Galandra has become shaken, he decides that it'll be best if he's the first to see whatever kind of violent news the heralds always like to scream about, and mutters a soft whisper, "When we're done on this floor, let me lead going up the stairs. I'm not one to take.. visual warnings like this too cautiously."
 

soulnova

Explorer
She nods at him giving a small sigh and relaxing. "When I we go back, I'll kick her in the face" Galandra says as she starts looking around for any sign of danger.
 

Satin Knights

First Post
This is not a rich man's castle, but a poor shepard's apartment. It has all the necessities of a home, but few of the luxuries. Climbing the stairs around and around, you reach the top of the tower. Two large black sacks have been draped over a floating object that you assume is the light source of the lighthouse. It slowly rotates. Looking out the windows, you see the ship is making good time on rounding the reef. In the other direction, you don't see any movement around the fake tower. But then again, you put your captives inside instead of out in plain sight.
 

soulnova

Explorer
Galandra sighs and starts to try to take the sacks off the floating device, with the help of her dagger if needed. "I don't see anything else. The poor bastards that lived here didn't even had a chance" she shakes her head "Once this is done, I guess we should get our new friends to the Captain."


 

WindCrystal

First Post
Amien would help pull off the bags blocking the light, and naturally would glance to see if there is still even a light while saying, "If they'll even fit in the life boat anyway..."
 

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases

Top