[LPF] Wreck Ashore

WindCrystal

First Post
Amien shrugs and shifts his eyes in thought of how that could possibly be a bad idea, even from a moral standpoint, "I don't see why not. If you don't mind, I would like to do the honors." He waits to see if there is an agreement to do such a thing before he actually moves up to perform the deed.
 

log in or register to remove this ad

soulnova

Explorer
Galandra shrugs with a chuckle. "Anything else you want to add, Miss Blackreef?"

If Siren doesn't give anymore information, she will give Aimen thumbs up to knock them out. "See you in a couple of hours"
 

WindCrystal

First Post
Whenever Amien would hear that comment on when he'll see her again, he responds, "It'll only take a couple of minutes. It's not like I care to torture or beat them like a closest family member."
 


Satin Knights

First Post
"Just because I a surrendering and taking my chances with the authorities, it doesn't mean I have to help you. Prison is better than the graveyard." It is fairly clear that her belligerence is going to continue. So, Amien uses the butt of his glaive to knock her and the others out. Each of you take a prisoner and tie them up, binding their hands and feet. Galandra notices that Amien was far too gentle with Siren, and reties her knots, as well as gagging her. Searching her, Galandra finds two wands, a jeweled broach and a fancy set of lock picks.

Finally lashing the unconscious bodies to the makeshift tower's poles, you think they may be secure for the moment.

Climbing the ladder, Galandra finds it is simply a couple shiny plates of silver and a tipped pot with a fire cooking in it. The entire assembly is on a swivel so it can be turned. Dismantling it takes just a few moments.

Looking to the north, the real lighthouse is about a thousand feet off across the sand.
 
Last edited:

soulnova

Explorer
Galandra will dismantle the plates and fire, bringing the silver plates down with her. "This should worth something" she hands one of them to Amien. "We need to take a look at the real light house, and tell them to put the light up again. I don't think it will be a problem now with Miss Siren sleeping for a while"

"Ah wait, the parrots. I don't trust them"
 

WindCrystal

First Post
Amien wasn't gentle, he is just not very good at tying knots. Taking one of the plates he looks at himself in its reflection and quips, "Not a lot if that face is what I see in it."

"Let's just shove them in the tower so the birds can't get to them as easily."
 

soulnova

Explorer
Galandra nods at Aimen and makes sure that the parrots wont be able to reach them easily.


"Let's go then" she will start walking towards the lighthouse.
 

WindCrystal

First Post
Amien would take a side trip to the boat first, to let Tirithion know that they're going to walk up to the lighthouse and to bring him with them.

[sblock=ooc]I'm gonna assume he's still around, just busy again.[/sblock]
 

soulnova

Explorer
[sblock] Yep, good thinking. I'm also going to update my ministats now. I guess we will really need that level for any other encounter. [/sblock]


Edit:
[sblock=Mini Stats]
Maidel.png

Galandra
AC: 18 (Touch 12, Flatfooted 16)
HP: 20/32

Initiative: +2
Perception: +8/+10 vs Humans, Sense Motive: +2/+4 vs Humans,
CMB: +6 CMD: 18 Fort: +4 Reflex: +5 Will: +3

Masterwork Falchion +7 [2d4+4] 18-20
Dagger +6 [1d4+3] 19-20
+2STR Composite Longbow +5 [1d8+2] x3 (110ft)


Effects: Killer
Combat Feats: Power Attack, Quick Draw, Rapid Shot, Cleave

Conditions: None

In Hand: +2 STR Composite Longbow

Consumables: (14 Normal Arrows, 10 Masterwork Arrows, ), 4 days rations.

[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases

Top