• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

M&M: San Angelo Issue #2

OOC:
Initiative:
Tyke 23
Shade 20
Spyder 17
Armored Security 15
Centurion 14
Orchid 13
Ringmaster 11
ORCA 10

IC:
Tyke hits the man in front of him (A4) and hits him, sending him flying backwards down the hallway, where he smashes into but not through the wall. He slumps to the floor unconcious.

Shade fires a blast of shadow at A5 and hits but does not appear to affect him.

Spyder begins trying to figure out how the armor is attached but will need some more time to do so.

A5 fires at Orchid and hits her with a laser blast. Orchid is propelled backwards down the hallway where she smashes into the wall and then falls to the floor unconcious.

A6 fires at Ringmaster and hits him squarely in the chest with laser energy. Somehow Ringmaster shrugs off the attack. (OOC: critical hit but despite the +15S damage bonus, Ringmaster made his damage save)

Centurion fires at A6 and hits but does not appear to affect the man, although his armor is damaged.

Orchid is unconcious.

With his previous target unconcious, Ringmaster switches to A5 and fires at him and hits, blasting him back into the wall where he falls unconcious.

ORCA fires sonic energy at A6 and hits him, driving him backwards into the wall, where he slumps in a heap unconcious.

OOC: Okay, we are out of combat for the moment. Orchid is unconcious but all other PC's are uninjured. A new player will be joining the game shortly which is good because we have lost Yellow Sign/Orchid and Set Harth/ORCA. Samnell, are you still out there? I might need to consider adding another new player since we seem to have lost at least two. Actions?

maddmic

Explorer
Ringmaster will check Tyke to ensure that he is not hurt. Upon seeing that he has no injuries, Ringmaster will then turn his attention to the others and begin healing them up using his cosmic powers.

bkmanis

First Post
Seeing Ringmaster is taking care of the injured Centurion will continue to watch the technicians to make sure they stay out of trouble.

Looks like we are down to three active players in this game. Set Harth and Yellow Sign quit all their games on ENWorld and are gone. Samnell has also quit this game (see the OOC thread). It has become more of a chore to keep this game going. Adding new players everytime someone bails out is making the game disjointed and this makes character development and character connections extremely difficult. Therefore, I am cancelling this game at this time. I don't feel like adding three new players to make up for the loss of the latest three. It would be better to start the game over completely, which I might do at some point in the future.

Thanks,
Toric

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
D'oh saddness :(
But I totally understand... if you want to restart I would be willing to play. I like Spyder but I have a few other ideas also whatever you are interested in.

I know I have the same problem in the game that I am running.

Everyone who was still playing when I cancelled this game, please see the old OOC thread for an announcement of my new M&M game.

Toric

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads