• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mutants & Masterminds: San Angelo

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
Spyder charges the back of Sawbones and tries to hit him as hard as he can with two mighty fists Charge attack +2 to hit, -2 to defense. Flanking? Power Attack -5 to hit, +5 to damage. +10 to hit (not including flaking bonuses) +13S to damage, DEF 25. Spyder will use Heroic Surge to attack Sawbones again with the charge, same as above. If Spyder misses with both attacks he will spend a Hero Point to re-roll and try and get at least one hit. :)

maddmic

Explorer
OOC:
Sorry all, I have been out with a double ear infection and haven't been feeling up to doing much of anything except seeing the doctor and trying to sleep.

IC:
Ringmaster lets his super soaker disolve out of existence. He will then use his cosmic power to create a jail cell from floor to ceiling surrounding the new arrival before he gets too close.

bkmanis

First Post
Centurion allows the wall he created to dissipate. He concentrates on one of the newcomer’s swords and tries to destroy it with cosmic power.

OOC: Will use extra effort to get disintegrate power stunt, will also use a hero point to avoid getting fatigued.

Samnell

Explorer
Toric_Arthendain said:
OOC: I'd rather not have to move on before all of the players have a chance to post their actions, but I want to keep the combat moving so I'll assign actions to Shade and Ringmaster for this round since they haven't posted yet.

OOC: Sorry, I thought I'd posted.

Sawbones moves up and closes with Shade, who is only 20 feet away. He swings one of his nasty looking swords and hits but the sword passes through the incorporeal target.

Shade laughs and tosses another shadow bolt, "You missed."

Sawbones 24
Spyder 22
ORCA 22
Shade 17
Centurion 16
Orchid 12
Ringmaster 7
Armored Agents 6 (unconcious)

Ignoring Shade, Sawbones turns and closes with Spyder. He swings one of his wicked looking swords and slams it into Spyder. The force of the attack knocks Spyder flying, back into the office where he picked up the desk and chair. He smashes into the wall and slides to the floor, stunned.

OOC: Since Spyder is next in the initiative order, I'm stopping the combat there. Sen, do you want to spend a hero point to shake off the stun effect? If so, you can then take a partial action to stand up and then take another action. Or you could spend a hero point to reroll the damage save (rolled an 8 for this one, +11 for your damage save because of Evasion feat for a total of 19). Let me know what you want to do and I'll then continue the round.

Sen Udo-Mal

First Post
Yes I guess I will spend a Hero Point to try and avoid getting Stunned in the first place, so I will re-roll the damage save... Yikes this dude is baddddddd :)

Sawbones 24
Spyder 22
ORCA 22
Shade 17
Centurion 16
Orchid 12
Ringmaster 7
Armored Agents 6 (unconcious)

OOC: Spent hero point for Spyder to reroll the damage save. Failed the save (roll of 13 +11 for evasion = 24) but by less than 5 so Spyder takes a hit but is not stunned or knocked back. Revised actions follow...

IC:
Ignoring Shade, Sawbones turns and closes with Spyder. He swings one of his wicked looking swords and slams it into Spyder. Spyder grunts in pain but is not stunned.

Unable to charge, Spyder attacks with all his might and hits Sawbones solidly. The big man shrugs off the attack however, smiling wickedly at Spyder. (Spyder hit and Sawbones failed his damage save by 7. Spent villian point to reroll damage save and made it.)

Seeing an opportunity, ORCA charges Sawbones and throws a powerful punch at the big man. He connects with a solid hit, staggering sawbones slightly.

Shade fires a shadow bolt at Sawbones, being careful not to hit ORCA or Spyder but misses.

Centurion reaches out with his cosmic power, using it to try to destroy one of the big man's swords. He knows that the power hit the sword but is unsure of its effect as the sword doesn't crumble in his opponent's hand.

Orchid again tries attack the mind of Sawbones but is unsuccessful in connecting with it.

Ringmaster uses his cosmic ability to create a cage, dropping it around Sawbones. Both Spyder and ORCA are also caught within the cosmic cage.

OOC: Recap. Sawbones has taken 1 hit and is now -1 to damage saves. Ringmaster has taken 2 hits and Spyder has taken 1 hit. No one else is injured. Sawbones, ORCA and Spyder are engaged in hand to hand combat and are temporarily trapped within a cosmic cage. The three of them are 35 feet away from Shade and about 90 feet away from the rest of the group. Spyder and Centurion have both spent a hero point this round and Sawbones spent a villian point. Actions?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads