• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mutants & Masterminds: San Angelo

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Orchid looks at ORCA and she kinda kicks at the floor with her foot. "Oh...humm....I am sorry Mr. ORCA but I don't have a link with any of the police out side.........Sorry.... I should have thought about that...." The she perks up as if she just remembered something. "Oh Wait! When I probed the mind of one of the guys in the armor suits, I pick up that these men are here to deal with any opposition and to allow another team to retrieve some item from Helix Technologies."

maddmic

Explorer
The Ringmaster looks at Orchid. "Another team? You think this guy was the team, do you think there's more, or do you think he was a part of the protection group?" Shaking his head, he continues. "I guess it doesn't matter too much. Either way we should get going. How are we going to incapacitate these guys?"

bkmanis

First Post
"Oh...humm....I am sorry Mr. ORCA but I don't have a link with any of the police out side.........

“Do you still have the link with McCoy?” Centurion asks Orchid. “He can tell the PARTS team to pick these guys up. Otherwise I suggest we find the other group and stop them before they get away with anything.”

Yellow Sign

Explorer
"Oh I do have a link with the McCoy's! And Mr. McCoy could send the message then. That guy with the swords is called Sawbones. He was working with the armored agents. There is another team of them here who are trying to steal something here."

Last edited:

maddmic

Explorer
The Ringmaster sighs. "Nice. Well, how long do you think these guys will be out? I don't want any of them to get away, but can we afford to leave somebody here to watch them?" Turning to Orchid he continues. "Can you find out how long it will take them to get here? That will give us a better idea of how far we should venture on, searching for any others who are here."

bkmanis

First Post
“I have a suggestion.” Centurion says turning to Shade. “I’ve only been working with you a short time and I’m not sure how your powers work, but could you teleport these guys out to the police?” Centurion asks Shade. “We could wait here for you to return.”

Samnell

Explorer
“I have a suggestion.” Centurion says turning to Shade. “I’ve only been working with you a short time and I’m not sure how your powers work, but could you teleport these guys out to the police?” Centurion asks Shade. “We could wait here for you to return.”

"I don't think so. It doesn't work on other people," Shade shrugs.

While debating how to get the five unconcious men out of the building, Sawbones does indeed begin to stir but is quickly sent back to dreamland from a well-placed punch by ORCA.

Orchid manages to link with McCoy and he gets the message to the PART squad. McCoy also passes along the message that another group of armored individuals was seen leaving the building through a hole in the roof. They were flying and the PART team and the police were unable to prevent them from getting away.

The PART squad is inside at your location in less than five minutes as they were standing by in the main entry area of the building. They restrain the five villians and quickly remove them from the building.

A team of PART squad members stays inside to help sweep the building. Within 30 minutes, you have searched the building and found no one else there. However, deep in the basement level, near where you fought the armored men and Sawbones, you find a computer lab. The place has been ransacked, much more so than any other room in the building. This place is obviously the area that was the focus of this break in. Most of the computers in the lab are smashed and a couple are even missing.

Just then, Tyke contacts Ringmaster. "Boss, I was on my way to Helix, listening to he police channels of what was going on there. I spotted what I think are the flyers that got away from Helix. I'm currently following them. They are heading north, towards the vicinity of Lake Oro."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads