• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mad Irishman's Character Sheets - alternatives to Adobe?

Enkhidu

Explorer
So I'm cleaning up some of my gaming files last night, and I find the Mad Irishman's form fillable pdf character sheets. I love these things, but don't have the $ to buy Adobe Acrobat 6.0 to save the filled out form. I know Adobe also has Approval, which allows the saving of filled out eforms, but would like to see if there are any other freeware/shareware alternatives that can handle it.

Any ideas?

OnCider

Explorer
Enkhidu said:
So I'm cleaning up some of my gaming files last night, and I find the Mad Irishman's form fillable pdf character sheets. I love these things, but don't have the $ to buy Adobe Acrobat 6.0 to save the filled out form. I know Adobe also has Approval, which allows the saving of filled out eforms, but would like to see if there are any other freeware/shareware alternatives that can handle it.

Any ideas?

This is a similar sheet which allows the saving of the form data even using Acrobat Reader. I actually prefer the format to Irishman's anyway.

http://www.darksideprod.com/shadowkeep/products/X2/charsheet/index.htm

Last edited:

Remove ads