Mando season 3

Not if you consider translations, in portuguese, Count Doku basically means "count from the *sshole", Capitain Panaka means "capitain idiot" and Sifo Dyas means "you used to f yourself"....
To be fair, Count Dooku also basically means "Count Poop" in English, which is pretty bad, and if we go with translations, an awful lot of names, including normal names normal people have IRL, are pretty bad.

I'd definitely rate Count Dooku as way dumber than Mythosaur, myself. Savage Oppress is also like, painfully on the nose, and even more hilarious because it's pronounced "Sauvaage" like it was French. He probably has to go around constantly correcting people "It's pronounced So-vajh, actually!". And that's just names people actually say - if we go with names that only appear in scripts and so on, we've got people like Droopy McCool, Elan Sleazebaggano and so on.

Last edited:

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I always assume the numbers go up to like R761-D492 but the highest we’ve seen is IG-88 I think. They’re usually single digits which would limit the number of astromechs in the galaxy to 100.
That fits with how few people in any one era apparently are allowed to speak and have agency and how few planets of real importance exist.

I always assume the numbers go up to like R761-D492 but the highest we’ve seen is IG-88 I think. They’re usually single digits which would limit the number of astromechs in the galaxy to 100.
The first number is a model number so it's fixed based on the model. It can include 0 so we can presume the second can as well.

The second one is letter + single digit number, so that's up to, what 260 per model? It's not a much higher number, but it is higher.

Last edited:

pukunui

Legend
To me, it seems like whatever was piloting the mechanical body was alive.

I think it was draining blood and fluids from Din so it could use them for itself.
Yes, that was the impression I got as well. I think we'll have to wait for one of those visual dictionary things to tell us more about it, though. Wookieepedia just calls it an unidentified spider cyborg or something.

Split the Hoard

Split the Hoard
Negotiate, demand, or steal the loot you desire!

A competitive card game for 2-5 players
Remove ads