Mando season 3

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Have I mentioned how stupid the no removing your helmet thing is? Hell, they never remove any armor. Their skin would be ruined by now. It's just dumb. I'm not even going to comment on how stupid they are at combat, given the excellent write up above.....
I am hoping that Bo-Katan can take a leadership position in the covert and bring them around to break some of the outdated traditions. If nothing else, from the perspective of making a show, you can see the actors' faces more. However, I feel Bo is getting pulled back into her Death Watch ways. :-\

pukunui

Legend
I would still maintain that we are seeing a group of mostly new and/or inexperienced cultists here.

I expect that we will see Bo-Katan (and maybe Din) whip them into shape so they can be the formidable military force they once were (during the Clone Wars when they rescued Din) – so they can successfully defend Nevarro from the pirates later in the season.

In terms of the the whole running out of fuel thing – I think it was meant to highlight (again) that Bo-Katan had the solution in the form of her starship.

But what I am left wondering is a) how do the Mandalorians refuel their jet packs on this desolate planet and b) how did they get there in the first place? Do they have ships of their own that they don’t think to use? Were they just dropped off and left there by someone else?

2 options. Go full cgi like they did with yoda in clone war movies or go Farscape and have grogu do most fighting in sled (dominar rygel). My vote is yoda but use something closer to the yaddle version.

Remove ads