Marvel TV Schedule: what are you excited about?

This is not Marvel news, but since the Star Wars shows factor into release dates and order, if we are only getting one new Marvel or Star Wars show at a time, but The Book of Boba Fett has officially finished filming and filming on season 3 of The Mandalorian will start "soon".

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Update on Marvel Schedule

Secret Invasion and What If? Season 2 kicked down the road?

1642946989586.png

MGibster

Legend
She-Hulk sounds fun.
I'm most looking forward to She-Hulk. While I was never a regular reader, I do own issue #1 from the 70s, I thought the character was a lot of fun, she frequently broke the 4th wall before Deadpool was a thing, and in many issues critiqued comic books as a whole. I'm hoping they bring that same fun to the series.

I've been consistently impressed with Marvel productions ever since Iron Man. I'm especially impressed that I've enjoyed movies based on the comic books I really had no interest in when I was a kid. i.e. I didn't care about the Avengers or any of its members growing up, but I really enjoyed the movies. The only disappointments I've had so far was the 2nd Thor movie.

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
The next three things we're getting are all one's I'm very interested in: Moon Knight looks very cool and weird, and I've got history with the character; I have to assume Dr. Strange 2 is going to be pretty wild; and as someone who loved Thor: Ragnarok and has enjoyed some major story arcs from the past several years of Thor comics, I'm confident Love & Thunder will be well worth my time and money.

I don't know what to expect from Wakanda Forever. She/Hulk and Ms. Marvel should both be pretty fun.

Update on Marvel Schedule

Secret Invasion and What If? Season 2 kicked down the road?

View attachment 150514

Don't believe some random fan site. Pics are starting to come out from the Secret Invasion set, as filming has started on it. What If? is probably partly or mostly done already. Ms Marvel does not have an exact date, but Marvel has it listed as Summer 2022.

Remove ads