• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Masks of Nyarlathotep [OOC]

Shapermc

First Post
*cough* I'm back.

Sorry YS I think that I pretty much informally had to back out of the Btmom campeign. I feel like an ass.

Also I hope that every thing works out for you Vorpal! Good luck. I know times can be hard sometimes.

VorpalBunny

Explorer
Cool! The boards are (finally) back, and so am I. :cool:

YS - Thanks for running Carter. It seems like he's indefinitely insane and due for a bit of rest in a nice padded room - if that's how you've got things planned out, that's OK by me. I'll pick him up when he gets released and pick things up with the group then.

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Hey! Great to have you back VB!

As for Carter, due to his experience down in the basement he will be having Night Terrors for several weeks to come. I think that you can roleplay that and that is would be pretty fun. Carter should be almost normal after a nice rest. Though he does have a nasty bump on the head.

Man I was starting to have EN withdrawls!!!

VorpalBunny

Explorer
Thanks a lot, guys! :D

YS - The night terrors would be fun to roleplay. Hopefully, the nice "rest" he's going to take should take care of the bump on his head.

Do you have any plans yet for Carter's commitment? (Length of stay, location of the facility, etc.) If he's going to be in for a while, you could shoot me an email or an OOC post when he's about ready to be sprung.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads