• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Masks of Nyarlathotep [OOC]

Shapermc

First Post
Crap. I am still without the internet.
My wife has decided that it is best for our budget to not
get internet (she will no longer settle for dial up) until
we get back from vacation.
Vacation is from 28 Jun - 13 July
If it is not a horribly complicated problem
I am requesting that (if the game gets going again before return)
That someone takes over for Shorty (preferabbly Festy)
till return.

If this is a problem then I guess that shorty may need to take a vacation as well.

Again I apologise for the inconvience.

Yellow Sign

Explorer
Hi people,
I hate to do this but because of real life obligations, I will be unable to continue to run any of my games on these boards. I am very sorry to leave yall in the lerch like this. :( But I am just unable to continue to give it the time and attention that you deserve. It has been a fun ride and yall have been great players. Good Luck to you all.

Yellow Sign

VorpalBunny

Explorer
I'm really sorry to hear about that, big guy, but I know how "real life" has a way of intruding on RPG time. I hope everything straightens itself out for you soon.

VorpalBunny

Explorer
So, is anyone interested in continuing the game? Do we call it quits or do we try and recruit a new Keeper/GM?

My vote would be to continue on if at all possible...

KitanaVorr

First Post
I'm sorry to see you go Yellow Sign :(
Miss you lots and lots but I completely understand.

I agree with Bunny - I would like to keep it going myself.

Let's recruit a new GM. :)

Last edited:

I would also like to see the game continue and would even be willing to serve as GM but I don't own the Masks of Nyarlathotep book. I could try to track down a copy of it. In fact, I think one of my local game stores might actually have a copy (they have a TON of CoC stuff in stock usually). I might try to get down there this weekend and see if they have it...unless someone is opposed to the idea or has a better one.

Toric

Cool, Festy. Now we'll just wait and see what Kit, VB and Krug think. If they are okay with me taking over for Yellow Sign, I'll attempt to track down a copy of the MoN book and get things going again as soon as possible. I don't know how well I'll be able to fill Yellow Sign's shoes but I'll give it my best shot. I'm running a couple other games here that are going pretty well. I can generally post every day during the week but less frequently on weekends.

Let me know what the rest of you think.

Toric

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads