Matt Colville weighs in.

Paizo subscriptions are very different though. You subscribe to a certain line of products and you bascially auto-buy each new release them and you get a free PDF included.

Yeah, it's worth noting that a "Paizo Subscription" is more about getting books slightly early (You get the PDF when the book ships, and the book is meant to get to your house on the day of release) and with a free complimentary PDF. You also don't pay anything until the book comes out. It's really more like a continuous preorder system.

Haplo781

Legend
If you mean the vtt that's a safe bet.

It's always a safe bet to take the under when betting on giant companies undertaking massive software projects and having their vision pan out.

(They did it the right/safe way with ddb - let Fandom develop it and take the risk, and once they proved it works buy it from them.)
Yep. They should be looking at buying out TaleSpire.

Thourne

Hero
Putting aside the obvious of joke of "Have you been in a grocery store lately?". I think it could. There's been tons of examples of it in the past. You remember when you would pay once for a copy of Microsoft Office and you would use that software for like 7-10 years before buying a new version and having to pay again. Now, you pay that same price every year. Is the product better for that 7-10 fold increase in price?
This is why I am happily still using Office 2007.
It aint broke, so I aint fixing it.

Remove ads