• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MC'ing into Warlock Power Question

XCoconutMonkey06X

First Post
I'm going to applogize now in case this has already been asked (I couldn't find a search function to see).

I'm planning to MC my character into Warlock and had a real quick power question. On Page 208, under the Pact Initiate description, it states that I choose a Warlock Pact and I gain that Pact's At-Will power as an Encounter power. No questions there. BUT.... on page 209 on the Multiclass Feats chart, under Pact Initiate, it has Warlock: Skill Training, Eldritch Blast 1/encounter. Then, on page 130 (under the Warlock's description) it says that all Warlocks know the Eldritch Blast At-Will power. On page 132, the Eldritch Blast has no Pact affiliation.

Does this mean that in addition to the Encounter power I gain from choosing a Pact, I would also get Eldritch Blast as an additional Encounter power?

Remove ads