Modiphius Giving Away John Carter of Mars

Modiphius sent out an update yesterday, which not only announces that their warehouse is resuming shipping, but also offers a free copy of John Carter of Mars (in PDF format!) Here's the update: I wanted to send you all an update on Modiphius during the lockdown and have something special for our community to say thanks for all your support. I've long been passionate about John Carter of...

Modiphius sent out an update yesterday, which not only announces that their warehouse is resuming shipping, but also offers a free copy of John Carter of Mars (in PDF format!)

Unknown.jpg

Here's the update:

I wanted to send you all an update on Modiphius during the lockdown and have something special for our community to say thanks for all your support. I've long been passionate about John Carter of Mars since I was a kid so if you head over to our webstore and use the code BARSOOM at checkout you can score yourself a free copy of the John Carter of Mars RPG core book in PDF before the end of April. It's a really streamlined version of our 2d20 system so if you like what you see the code VIRGINIA will get you 20% off anything in the John Carter RPG & miniatures collection.

Good news we're partially shipping again! Our warehouse has re-opened on a skeleton crew under advice from the government. We've caught up on shipping all orders placed since the lockdown if they were sent globally by couriers (eg DHL or FEDEX), all orders in the UK and European tracked and untracked. Untracked to Europe is working but taking about 4 weeks due to a big backlog, so if you picked untracked in Europe please be patient.

Untracked shipments to the rest of the world - eg US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia etc (typically something under 2kg where it says 'untracked' at checkout) still has an enormous backlog so we're not shipping anything ordered via untracked outside of Europe until this clears so please bear with us. Once it clears we'll get everything on hold shipped out right away. The best advice is to use courier shipping to guarantee delivery at the moment if you're outside of Europe.

CaptainTrips

Explorer
And it isn't like other companies aren't giving away free PDFs during the time of COVID. Good on Modiphius for giving away the John Carter PDF for free. And if there is some marketing benefit, great - as others have said, you can have multiple goals/outocmes.

Last edited:

Paragon Lost

Terminally Lost
Nice, I snagged a copy. Actually been snagging a lot of Modiphius pdf/physical stuff lately. The 2D20 system intrigues me and I love the artwork. What I don't care for so much is how they go about layout and organization of their books.

Remove ads

Remove ads