Mods: Thread scheduled for demolition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashrem Bayle

Explorer
Lichtenhart said:

We only have to survive first level. If Shade takes a level of ranger and Zulfur Weapon Finess at level 2, we should be just fine.... maybe:)

Don't count on Shade being too much of a front line guy. After 2nd level, its back to Rogue until he can become a Shadowdancer or something. *shrugs*

Mark, assuming you make PRCs available, are you just using the ones in the DMG or others?

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
I wish I could.
I'd like to come to the ENWorld Gameday.

I can't, unfortunately.

I hope it's a great time for all of you, though.

Edena_of_Neith

turtle

First Post
if i'm adding correctly your fighter is only using 23 points... you should have five more... (you could boost your str or con to 14 and 11?) ... unless i've misadded somewhere...

turtle

First Post
I see Arthael as the youngest of five children.

His eldest sister married some noble and leads a highly respectable life. "The ball was absolutely faaaabulous darling..." {Chr 16, LE}

His eldest brother is a successful merchant. "I'm telling you Arthael, silks is where it's at. I could set you up doing business down in N_____ with one of my associates. What, you gonna be poor your whole life? You gotta get up and do something with yourself. Forget this magic nonsense..." {Int 11, Chr 15, N}

His next brother got accepted to some military academy or other and is serving as an officer. This brother used to pick on Arthael all the time. Hey little guy... come'er (gives a noogie to Arthael) {Str 16, LN}

His last sister as joined the orders of some religion and is living as a nun of some sort. This is the only sibling that Arthael actually got along with. {Wis 15, NG}

Arthael probably grew up in a good sized town (say 1000) with good schools, a professional guard, enough nobles to have "society" and temples to several different gods.

Arthael won't know anyone else, if that's fine.

As for motivation for adventure: Ennui, Ambition, Idealism, Necessity

Last edited:

turtle

First Post
anyway... all three of you will have to share the frontline duties... -I- will not be engaging in melee under any circumstances... :)

Lichtenhart

First Post
GWolf, turtle is right about your stats. Would you like something like this: STR 14, DEX 18, CON 12, INT 10, WIS 8, CHA 8?

Just a suggestion, not a Suggestion ;)

Lichtenhart

First Post
BTW, Mark, I've seen several interpretations of the power granted by the healing domain. Since you are not a "house rule guy" I suppose you'll run it as a straight +1 HP on every healing spell, up to the maximum of +5 per level of the spell, right? I don't mind if some people say it's weak, I just wanted to make it clear.

If you can tell me something about our homeland language and name's fashion, I'll find a fine name for my character.

Turtle: Arthael's familiar?

Last edited:

turtle

First Post
i dunno about the familiar...

mark... how do you treat familiars? player controlled, dm controlled, block of stats?

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Lichtenhart said:
BTW, Mark, I've seen several interpretations of the power granted by the healing domain. Since you are not a "house rule guy" I suppose you'll run it as a straight +1 HP on every healing spell, up to the maximum of +5 per level of the spell, right? I don't mind if some people say it's weak, I just wanted to make it clear.

If you can tell me something about our homeland language and name's fashion, I'll find a fine name for my character.

Turtle: Arthael's familiar?

Healing domain only limits Cure light to +5 max. Moderate is at +10 max, Serious +15 max and Critical +20 PHB second printing has that as the situation.

Name as you like and try not to use something associated with a known quantity, I.E. No Wizards named Gandalf, etc. :)

Ah, yes, the familiar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads