Monster Madness

geogator

First Post
Miranda Shifts her weight and raises her bow. The arrow darts away from her with a soft silent flight... She hopes to catch the goblin square in the chest and her aim seems to be true.

(OOC.. Bow Shot 20vsAC for 10 damage at any goblin not in melee, if all are in melee then #3. Sorry for the dilatory post, Enworld and I have not had a groovy connection as of late. )

Bialaska

First Post
As Maki responds, she heads up to the two that Romulus fight. On the way she goes into a martial stance. As she does this, the shadows gather and starts whirling around her, meant to cause distractions and openings of her opponents. In addition to this she draws her blades, a short sword and a dagger, though unfortunately this prevents her from striking.

[SBLOCK=OOC]
Activates Island of Blades, draws weapons and moves up to be adjacent to Romulus and in base contact with one of his foes.
[/SBLOCK]

Halford

First Post
OOC: My mistake on the wolf the attack should be one lower, I just used wolf stats (since I have the same BAB cuirrently) not realizing they have weapon focus bite. Ishalleatyourflesh I think this is an instance where a map would have helped hugely. I probably would not have charged if I knew it would provoke, etc. Not having positions puts us at a huge disadvantage in 3.5 play.

Now whether I definetly would tumble through and provoking squares, and suceed with a 26. I checked and apparently you can tumble on a charge - http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/4ask/20080227a supposedly it clarifies this on pag 27 of the Rules Compendium.

That being said, fort save 26 Fort Save (1d20+7=26) and ouch!

Last edited:

Remove ads