Monster Madness

Spitz seems agitated then suddenly hisses and nearly lunges at the bushes. A jet of flame bursts from the tree line and scorches the brances over head burnning away leaves and vines dropping loges across your path. Three strange goblins burst forth from the tree line two attacking Romulus with claws and the other attacking Maki. A Fourth steps out just infront of the logs 30 feet infront of you. The four of then seem reptillion?

"ADETE!" Alfred activates his amulet and is incased in steel.

-Romulus takes two attacks the first hits ac 13 for 2 damage, the next hits ac 25 for 4. and Maki suffers ac 21 and 5 damage. Spitz can act and then inititve for every one for wednesday ...or else?-

Halford

First Post
Eljid AC 14 HP 31; Spitz AC 23 HP 30

[sblock=OOC]Is it Spitz or Eljid who can act? I'll assume Spitz, but Eljid was the one who got the higher spot check. I also really need a map of somekind before Spitz's action because it will be to spit a 15ft. cone of poison. I am assuming that Eljid has drilled him heavily to avoid hitting comrades with this at all cost - hope that seems reasonable.

Basically if able to Spitz will spray poison at as many of the Reptoblins as possible requiring them to make a DC 15 fortitude save or be blinded for 24d minutes. It will be 3 rounds before he can Spray again.

Spitz's next Poison Spray rounds until. (1d4=3) [/sblock]

[sblock=Initiative 22] Init (1d20+2=22) [/sblock]

Eljid uses his wand of Aspect of the Wolf upon himself and transforms into a wolf he directs Spitz to charge the lone Reptoblin 30ft. away as he himself uses his newly increased speed to move around to flank the creature.

The Swindlespitter lunges forward as his master in wolf from leaps in behind their foe and attempts to sink his vicious beak into the creature.

[sblock=Spitz's attack 18] Spitz's charge with flank from Eljid. (1d20+14=18, 1d4=3)[/sblock]

Last edited:

[sblock=OOC] Sorry my mistake, eljid got to take a standard action in the surprise round, and the fourth goblin 5' steped out of the bush after breathing fire. You where walking single file down the road in this order; Romulus Maki Alfred Niski I'kee Eljid Miranda. When the goblins attacked two came out the front and are now across the road in front of romulus, and another beside maki and the last 30 feet ahead of romulus and 10 feet to the side.

initative goblin1 Eljid, romulus, maki, miranda, I'kee, goblins2-4.

Eljid if you don't wish to change your post you would change into a wolf and then have a full action, you can't make it to him with a single move action because you are near the back of the line but a double move will do it with out provoking attacks. spitz can't reach him with out charging and provoking attacks. And in the future every one mention what wands/weapons you have ready. in order to atempt to make it flow easier i may make some roles for you like saves, i will roll these on invisible castle and post the link.[/sblock]

The lone goblin stands menecing as his comrades tear in to your front line. He spits a single word with venom, while you can't under stand it you know it is directed at you and gestures you forward.

Spitz' poison nearly misses the goblin and it wipes what does hit it before it can take effect. As Eljid charges forward the one of the goblins attacking Romulus reaches out and slashes Eljid's wolf form with a twisted claw. The goblin he charges takes a deep breath and exhales a pale cloud of gas that sickens Eljid.

[sblock=OOC]the goblin fighting Romulus gets an attack of oppertunity hitting ac 15 for 5 damage, hmm your ac drops when you use aspect of wolf as your armour melds. how did you get +5, +1 base attack +1 str, +2 charging=4, you make a fort save dc 13 or you're sickened form 2 rounds, if you make it it's for one.
init romulus, maki, miranda, I'kee, goblins2-4, eljid/spitz, goblin 1[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Fighting against two opponents at once, Romulus forgoes the Punishing Stance and initiates a Steel Wind attack against both foes.

[sblock=OOC]Steel Wind (1d20+7=12, 1d8+4=12, 1d20+7=25, 1d8+4=8)

AC: 20 (10 basic + 3 dex + 4 armor + 2 shield + 1 deflection)
Touch: 14
Flatfooted: 20 (uncanny dodge)

Fort: +6
Reflex: +5
Will: +2
Speed: 30

Maneuvers:
Claw at the Moon
Steel Wind
Leading the Attack
[/sblock]

Remove ads