Moon Knight - SPOILERS

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Layla ”it belongs in a museum - in Egypt!” had a nice opening, with her mother?

Marc/Steven and another personality - they gave a nice hint at someone more violent (even if its Disney violent)

avatars in the court - disappointed we didnt get animal headed gods
and this is yet another group who sat back and did nothing about Thanos!

purple sky lasers!

Last edited:

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Plenty going on in today's episode. Seems like there's at least one more persona, and we get lots more revelations about Khonshu and the other gods.
Marc/Steven and another personality - they was a nice hint at someone more violent (even if its Disney violent)
Re: the third personality: Maybe an echo or remnant of Arthur's time as Khonshu's avatar?

Re: the third personality: Maybe an echo or remnant of Arthur's time as Khonshu's avatar?

Maybe a brand-new one that will use the name of Jake, who was Marc's cab-driving personality in the comics. I would not be surprised if they only kept the name, since in the comics, Steven is a millionaire playboy who funds everything, not a gift shop employee. But since there are three primary personalities in the comics, I was expecting a third to eventually show up in the series.

Or this third personality could represent the Dark Side of the Moon and his name is Floyd....Pink Floyd. ;)

Last edited:

Ryujin

Legend
Maybe a brand-new one that will use the name of Jake, who was Marc's cab-driving personality in the comics. I would not be surprised if they only kept the name, since in the comics, Steven is a millionaire playboy who funds everything, not a gift shop employee. But since there are three personalities in the comics, I was expecting a third to eventually show up in the series.
Well he had to become a millionaire somehow. I figure that selling Egyptian antiquities is a good way.

Remove ads