D&D 5E MPMB's D&D 5e Character Tools

Taed

First Post
When Importing my Storm Sorcerer with the Acolyte background into the new PDF release, all looked good except it lost the "Primordial" language, replacing it with "+2 for Acolyte". I saved the original, if you're unable to reproduce it.

Taed

First Post
Just created a 9th level Artificer. Only oddity so far is that the sheet should increase the number of attuned magic item slots. I don't see how to add another slot to that section manually.

Last edited:

Undrhil

Explorer
My character just obtained the ability to Animate Dead. Is there a way to add in the ability to have Skeleton and Zombie as selectable on the Compantion page?

Also, how do I select to remove or add individual sources from the sheet? If I only want to add in the Eberron stuff from UA, for instance, I have to add the entire UA selection and then go remove the excess stuff in the buttons below. Why can't I just select to add the Eberron stuff by itself?

Taed

First Post
To do for Artificer:
* On the Companion page, add the pull-down type of "Mechanical Servant".
* On the Companion page, add the Companion Options sub-menu for Artificer, selecting large beasts with challenge rating 2 or less. That list consists of about 31 creatures in the Monster Manual (2 dinosaurs, and then the rest in the Miscellaneous Creatures appendix). I assume that there are a few more floating around the various other sources.
* On the Spells sheet, when modifying a spell entry, there is no menu for Artificer spells.

Last edited:

Taed

First Post
The spell description for Expeditious Retreat might be better worded as "You can take the Dash action now and as a bonus action." The key difference is the "now" since it affects the current bonus action used to cast the spell. I also removed the "for the duration" since none of the other concentration spells are worded in such a way.

Last edited:

When building an NPC Artificer (Thanks so much for adding that BTW) I noticed that if you take the Eyes of Minute Seeing the description in Magic Items is for an item that produces a Geyser of water.

Do you plan on creating an option where you can add the extra damage from Thunder Monger and the like to Thunder Cannon damage?

Nevermind about the damage. I forgot about the Mods Option. This is more than sufficient.
Good catch for the Eyes of Minute Seeing, this was a copy-paste error on my part. I will have it fixed in the next version!

The optional attack modes of the Thunder Cannon are mutually exclusive, so there isn't really a good reason to add them to the attack automatically. However, a case can be made for the Thunder Monger, as you will basically always be using that mod when you fire the Thunder Cannon. I will look into adding that with the new proposed "Context-aware attack calculation". This proposition has been done on my Patreon, where you can vote on which feature will be added next. The "Context-aware attack calculation" feature is currently the top running, but it would be great if you want to join the voting process as well!

Just created a 9th level Artificer. Only oddity so far is that the sheet should increase the number of attuned magic item slots. I don't see how to add another slot to that section manually.
The location of the "Attuned Magic Items" line in the equipment section cannot be changed. My advice for any Artificer players would be to hide that line (which can be done). I could potentially add the feature of changing the line, but this is a very complex and time-intensive task, so I will reserve that for official, playtested content.

Remove ads