D&D General MtG Adventures in the Forgotten Realms Spoiler Thread

Bolares

Hero
1625248717256.png

This flavor text.... hahaha

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
Aw, poor Ed Greenwood, not getting a Magic the Gathering card for one character in a card set devoted to his setting :rolleyes: ...
It's not "one character." It's the primary character that the entire setting is best known for. That would be like putting up a list of the NFL draft picks, but omitting the number 1 pick of the draft.

Urriak Uruk

Gaming is fun, and fun is for everyone
It's not "one character." It's the primary character that the entire setting is best known for. That would be like putting up a list of the NFL draft picks, but omitting the number 1 pick of the draft.

No offense, but it's pretty clear Drizzt has swiped that number one spot, at least in WotC's eyes.

Looking at 5E products, it barely references Elminster... I think the last one was Volo's Guide to Monsters that has Elminster writing notes in places, but I don't think Elminster has shown up as an NPC in any 5E adventure. Mordenkainen, Volo, Mirt and a few others get a lot more attention than Elminster does.

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
No offense, but it's pretty clear Drizzt has swiped that number one spot, at least in WotC's eyes.

Looking at 5E products, it barely references Elminster... I think the last one was Volo's Guide to Monsters that has Elminster writing notes in places, but I don't think Elminster has shown up as an NPC in any 5E adventure. Mordenkainen, Volo, Mirt and a few others get a lot more attention than Elminster does.
No. He's just made a lot of book money is all. Elminster is still the main character for the Realms.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads