• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

My GenCon Pics are now up ...AND the Safehouse pics.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Adlon said:
Piratecat: I crept up on your game at the RPGA arena, but didn't disturb you.

I've been gaming too long. When I read this, the first thing I thought of was, "Well, I guess PirateCat failed his Listen roll."

hong

WotC's bitch
Piratecat said:

His KNEE.

I get the feeling I should insert "IYKWIM AITYD" somewhere around here, but I'm not sure where.

Also, Morrus has that Gorgeous Eurotrash look down pat. If I were gay, I'd be like so over him.

I get the feeling I should insert "IYKWIM AITYD" somewhere around here as well.

shouit

Explorer
Adlon,
Was that the time that I was with you?

Piratecat,
It was really cool to meet you. I just wanted to say. I hope that your group doesnt kill you with that new encounter planned.

Morrus,
It was also pretty cool meeting you. Not as cool as meeting Adlon, especially with the snoring....:)

Gen Con was really great. The people were really cool. And I got to meet famous people, Gygax and Piratecat, I can die now...

Adlon

Mortality.net
No Shouit, I went back another time, and asked for him, and was directed to his game area.

Agreed, it was great meeting all that I did at the event.

der_kluge

Adventurer
shouit said:

Gen Con was really great. The people were really cool. And I got to meet famous people, Gygax and Piratecat, I can die now...

Hey, Shouit, you can add me to the list of people you met! Now don't you feel even more complete? :rolleyes:

Seriously, it was good meeting everyone, and putting names to faces.

Remove ads