• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

My new favorite Star Wars era!

Klaus

First Post
I wish the WotC website would do a feature covering the Legacy era, specially the Imperial Knights. They are the feature that I like the most, and represent an archetype I've been dying to play is SW ever since the Crimson Empire comic book.

hobgoblin

First Post
i guess the problem with doing that for WOTC is that it sounds like a moving target.
ie, they risk having a writeup ready and then have some release from the story writers that trows a wrench into the works.

other problem is revealing to much in a rpg book.

so it may show up, if WOTC still holds the rights when this story arc have completed its run...

Klaus

First Post
Well, since its only a 6-issue miniseries, they could have something to show by the time the Saga Edition of the SWRPG hits.

And I'd be content with a series of website articles.

Remus Lupin

Adventurer
I just got the first three issues in the mail today. I'm hooked! I can definitely see running a campaign in this era. I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next.

Based on the general background, it does sound interesting.

I'd just ditch the whole Skywalker bit and let someone with no ties to the Skywhiners save the galaxy this time around. Maybe it's something in the Y chromosome of the Skywalker clan that leads to most of the men being emo-candidates (especially Cade from what I've heard, including his threatening suicide). Leia never had that problem, and apparantly neither did Jaina. I think Anakin Solo inherited his dad's Y chromosome, thus explaining why he was more of a doer instead of a complainer.

Heck, if using this as a campaign, maybe have Darth Krayt be a Skywalker that's decided to taken an extended bathroom break on Luke's legacy.

Klaus

First Post
Oh, if I ran a game in the Legacy era, I'd go nowhere near the Skywalker storyline.

What I like the most are Imperial Knights! They look badass as hell, and none of this Jedi-code crap! :)

Klaus

First Post
For those interested, issue #4 just came out this week, with a badass squidhead sith on the cover. Iä! Iä! Cthulhu Sithang!

hopeless

Adventurer
Reg: Star Wars Legacy

Next two issues are out and now you know Cade has met his former master and the mother of all Sith fights is about to start!

Remove ads